✎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

☄

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

. [Day: Wednesday] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

"Hi there! Are you here to adopt one of our furry friends?" A girl with a preppy, high voice asked. You cringed at her energy levels before responding, "Yes I am!" The girl nodded and smiled at you before introducing herself, "Hi there, I'm Shiemi, i'll be helping you today! Which cat were you looking at?"

"There is this one ginger cat that caught my eye actually, i'll show you." You leaded Shiemi to your seat, which had a drowsy cat laying across it. The girl besides you grinned and started explaining who the cat was, "This is Kuro! He was named after a character in a show, I don't know why though, he's a ginger cat and not a black cat. He is 3 years old and loves naps, he does not cause any trouble at all, he's one of the best boys here! His adoption fee is $140."

You had to think about this decision, should you adopt Kuro, or should you wait it out and see if you could own a cat. You thought again, impulsive decisions are fun, besides it's not like he makes any trouble. "I'll adopt him!" You exclaimed, Haruna giving you a confused look. "Okay, come over here to the desk so we can get paperwork done!" Shiemi exclaimed, handing a pen and some paper to you.

You read each paper given to you carefully before signing each part one by one. You knew after this, you would have to go and get cat supplies, it was probably irresponsible to buy the cat before the supplies but you didn't care.

Once you were done signing everything, you handed back to Shiemi with your credit card. She blushed before saying, "We also sell crates for an extra $20 for travelling, would you like one?" You nodded, watching as she slid your credit card along the slit of the machine. She clicked a couple buttons before smiling and putting Kuro in it. He meowed happily before curling in a ball. Shiemi gave the carrier to you.

A grin spread across your face as you picked up the crate, cooing at the feline. Shiemi gave you back your card and let you off back to your table.