The Prophecy

On a high mountain in the Vultruz deep--the main Abyss called Peakbrook, beyond the old lumber bridge and a slab timber fence past the old devastated carriage that was removed several days ago, a woman human-elf in 40's and an austere lives. The house was the only shelter in that place and behind are large fine trees.

Few meters away was the river that edges with a cascade. And beyond the cascade is something that no one knows since nobody has fallen into the hollow for the reason that the surface was already high enough for someone to fear from falling.

The place was fine high and dark even when the sun rises in the morning, hence, nothing feels spooky and haunted. The human-elf and the pure blooded human child lives in a state of concord and tranquility. Probably because they are far from everyone. Far enough for someone to feel an edgy august and loneliness at the same time.

Somehow at times, one living in the mountain of Peakbrook would just wish to go down the village and live there to experience clamorous sounds and be with people with undeniable gorgeous and grotesque features.

People in the Abyss are in verge of far or bit different from those in the other Kingdoms, like Eufrata to be exact. The people in Eufrata are called humans, they have this distinctive attributes that are fair--pleasing to the eye or mind especially because of fresh, charming, or flawless quality while Abyssinians are of humans as well with conglomerate additives. Just like the human-elf guardian of the child whose disparage epithet was verboten.

Who knows why, maybe because the child is a not an Abyssion. Not an angel, but a mere impeccable human girl in the den of demons in the Abyss.

*******

The Prophecy Of The Last Immortal

“A forbidden law everyone tries to unlock,
Not minding the consequences, still off for greed yonder luck,”

“Destined to fall with the drifts she do not belong at all,
Peregrinating life and death’s summon and call.”

“A fallen child who was actually not,
Abode amongst the protagonists in life's own knots.”

“Does this mean the child is the villain in the story,
Or just fulfilling the ever phantasm prophecy?”

“Winter afflictions to settle,
Riddled the chaotic struggle,
The song of the lost ablaze,
Amidst the search tamed with aberrant ways.”

“Raging waves that was never calmed,
Voyages and survives at truncheon palm.”

“The sleeping scapegrace awakened at last,
Things turned upside down too fast.”

“Conflicts has been schemed by the treacherous,
Who knows what’s best for the hazardous?”

“At the edge, the traitor was punished,
For thy own scheme was not polished.”

“But it was already drafted for the fair shake of all,
As justice arise beyond a revelation unfold.”

“Who wants to live forever?
It’s the loneliest thing that could ever happen to a person.
And then she closed her eyes,
Up to the last days, she’s still alive.”

“The land was safe, but everyone died,
Still breathing, struggling how to follow everyone in the afterlife.”

®All rights reserved
© LabLovely 04-29-2021.

#1, LEGENDS: Celestial Beryl (Season 1)
#2, LEGENDS: Mythical Glory (Season 2)