92: The Vessel

They're really inside the subconscious. Celestial Beryl couldn't believe her eyes, the first time she entered the subconscious it was all dark. Ang tanging narinig at nakita niya lang noon ay ang mga summo. Ngunit ngayon ay iba. Dahil tila sila napunta sa ibang mundo, sa ibang lugar. Isang lugar na tila kabilang sa nakaraan.

The place is classical. There were old roads and pavilions. The lamps hanging from the edges of the pavilions were glooming in their yellow orange shades. It was evening, the moon was full and the stars are blinking from the night sky. There were hanging periapts and so forth. Subconscious ba talaga ang napuntahan nila o ibang mundo? Ganito ba ang subconscious ng mga dragon?

Napakislot si Celestial nang makarinig ng kaluskos sa likod. Si Sardius lang pala iyon, muntik ng madulas. What the hell is this dragon? Is he really a descendant? He looks softer than anyone, he's freaking beautiful for a dragon. Celestial thought that dragon vessels are scary, but look at this man, too fancy and beautiful to think of as a dangerous extinct specie. Lampa pa.

"This place is familiar..." Biglang saad ni Sardius na ikinahinto ni Celestial.

Celestial immediately walked back to level Sardius' pace, she asked, "What? Have you been here?"

Umiling-iling ang lalaki, "No, not yet. It's my first time- or maybe not."

"Then how--"

"This place always appear in my dreams. This pavilion, oh gosh! This is the exact place in my dreams. I can't believe it was the subconscious. I was foreseeing the subconscious of a dragon!" He exclaimed, totally realizing things.

"Then what do we do now? What do you always do here in your dreams? I'm sure you already have an idea of what you should do."

Nagsimula nang maglakad si Sardius patungo sa kung saan, "Ang alam ko'y nananatili ang vessel ng dragon sa sacred pavilion. That's where the vessel awakens his dragon form." Seryosong saad ng binata habang tinutungo ang hindi matukoy na lugar, mukhang alam nito kung saan ito pupunta. Siguro'y palagi itong nagliliwaliw sa panaginip nito.

"We should not waste any second. Let's go. I'm sure you've been roaming around here in your dreams." Ani Celestial na ang tinutukoy ay ang Sacred Pavilion kuno.

"I'll find the way, just stay with me."

Hindi na nag-aksaya pa ng oras ang dalawa. They were the only ones in that place. Masyadong tahimik, hindi matukoy kung totoo ba iyon o hindi. After few twists and turns, they've found the most isolated Pavilion in the place. Masyado itong hiwalay sa ibang buildings na naroroon, maging ang disenyo nito'y kakaiba rin. At ang ambiance ng lugar ay nakakakilabot.

"It's here." Ani Sardius.

"What the heck?"

Celestial Beryl's eyes widened in shock. Never in her she thought she would see something like this. This is too fantastic to be real. The sacred Pavilion looks so classical, it's more like a temple. Everything has a seal of a dragon. From the lamps to the doors and the sculptures are designated to a dragon. Indeed, they're in a dragon's haven.

"Listen." Sardius turned to her, "A vessel awakening his dragon cannot be disturbed. Once they get distracted, they'll repeat from the first step. Mahihirapan ako 'pag nagkataon. Kailangan ko ang tulong mo."

Agad na tumango-tango si Celestial, "Don't worry. I will do everything to keep you safe and undistracted, even if it cost my life."

Sardius sighed, "What was your name again?"

"Supre-"

"No, your real name."

Ganoon na lamang nangunot ang noo ni Celestial, "Why? It's none of your business, you should get going."