88: Phenomenal Assassin

The moment was galvanizing. Excitement was evident in everyone's eyes, though what comes after is apocalypse, the sight of the Darkesthai gives shivers and jittery to the youth. Ganoon na lamang dumaloy ang lamig sa katawan ni Celestial. She's feeling an exaggerated excitement, and she knew that moment, she's not the only one excited.

Sardius jumped around the darkesthai, swinging his sword to give an impossible hit. The dragon Prince performed his swored around the corners for several minutes to make attention and he was successful. The darkesthai slowly moved as if it has been awoken or probably disturbed from a deep sleep.

One loud roar and the land thundered, it sent massive wave to the cavern. Dumagundong ang lupa, nayanig ang bawat dako roon at maging ang tubig ay panandaliang umangat. The gloomy fire lamps began blinking and some of the rocks started to fall.

Sardius ran to a corner and the darkesthai followed swinging its heavy tail angrily devastating the hit objects and walls. Ang bawat matamaan ng mahaba at malaki nitong buntot ay nawawasak, maging ang tubig na tinatapakan nito'y tumatalon at ang lupa ay naguguho. That's the impact of the Darkesthai. The size of the underground cavern was unbelievably huge, no one would ever think that such place would exist.

"Quick! Destroy the crystal ball, I'll lure the Darkesthai!"

The message has been relayed, it was the signal they were waiting. And without further ado, they moved with synchronization. Damien, Celestial and Chalcedony roused to destroy the ball while Damon and the Prince jumped down to help Sardius lure the dragon. The Princess is a magian, she cannot simply attack, she'll be needed the most to sustain them once the blocking spell wears off, she must reside while the others attack.

The massive heavy voice of Darkesthai reverberates to every corners of the cave as it stopped chasing Sardius, "You think you can fool me? You poor little unawakened child, you are nothing compared to me!" It spoke out with a low indistinguishable hoarse voice, one loud roar and several huge winged pests came out from nowhere to pester them.

Now, what are these flying creatures? They look big locusts. They all stopped in shock. Shit, this situation is no joke! The ball is now being protected by several winged pests, they cannot pass through.

"Shit! Shit!" Van cursed, "Act carefully! Do not be hasty until we can use our powers!"

The Darkesthai howled, "You can never!"

And the catastrophe has finally began. The pests attacked them, Damon looked back to make sure the Princess is safe. Good thing Elysian is residing well, she cannot be risked. Sardius and Van began running to attack the Darkesthai, but it's harder since there are pests hovering everywhere.

Chalcedony began swinging his sword nonstop as he jumped towards the place where the crystal ball dwells. Damien followed immediately to support the Archduke's back. Kapag may umaatakeng patalikod sa Archduke ay winawasak ni Damien. Their first goal is to destroy the ball that's blocking their powers for them to be free.

Celestial looked around to see if there's a place she could sneak, and she found one. Tahimik siyang umakyat sa gilid ng bahagyang mataas na lupa at inilabas ang natitira niyang Shaken. Pasimple niya itong hinablot at itinapon sa bola. Ngunit bago pa man ito tumama ay humarang ang isang peste, at nasundan na ito ng marami pa.

It began attacking her. She jumped away and draw her sword. She swung her long two edge sharped sword as if there's no tomorrow.

Lumalabo na ang kanilang sitwasyon. Mukhang imposibleng mawasak ang bola, maliban na lamang kung may magbuwis ng buhay sa kanila. Ngunit walang pwedeng gumawa niyon, bukod sa walang kasiguraduhan, nagsisimula pa lamang sila at walang kapangyarihan na pwedeng gumamot sa sinumang mapuruhan.