01: Magic and Music

"You have your special magic, it's inside you

"You have your special magic, it's inside you. Or it could be you."

***

She's the talk of the town.

"'Yong bata sa Peakbrook na hindi pantay ang kulay ng mga mata?"

Because she's different.

"Hindi siya Abyssion."

Human.

She's different from everyone else because she's human. Palagi niyang bitbit ang isang instrumento sa tuwing bababa siya ng bundok. Halos mas malaki pa sa kaniya. She carries such instrument from the wilds to the nearest village center to heal people by giving them sweet melodies and lullabies.

A mender, a healer.

She traipses the mountain of Peakbrook down to Collis Vermillia every morning to play and earn money, and makes it sure to get back home before the dark. Most of the people in her place-the Abyss, has this features of a human with long ears; they were called human elves and they are really pretty, just like Almira, her guardian.

Some have distinctive foot of an animal-they were referred to as hybrids, some have tails and so much more. But she got none of those, she is due a simple girl with an undeniable beauty that glows like a divine goddess as she emits suffused or glowing lights into the pastures giving life to the wilderness as she wanders. Iyon ay isa sa kaniyang maipagmamalaki, ang natatangi niyang hitsura. She looks more from the other kingdom than from the Abyss.

Heterochromia Iridium.

She has this round almond eyes that has opposite colors, it is indeed flabbergasting how the left side glows deep yellow color while the other's hue is somewhat less yellow than of growing fresh grass, or of the emerald.

Her skin is porcelain. Her black wavy hair that falls to her hips is quite astonishing too as it glows tan brown under the sun. Her full pearlique lips were naturally tinted fresh carnation, her eyebrows has thick curves and her eyelashes were long confidently coupling her mesmerizing eyes. Her features were indeed astounding, and it can make a mad less harsh. Her taming beauty is everything one could adore. However, despite her drop-dead features, she's one of the hated in the Abyss.

"My name is Celestial... And I'm going to play a song. 'Yong magpapagamot po, huwag kayong mahihiyang lumapit sa'kin." Anunsyo niya sa mga nanunuod sa kaniya sa sentro ng bayan.

Celestial... If not for her first name which is the epithet Celestial, her moniker will be totally forbidden.

"Narito na naman ang dayong bata. Bakit hindi na lang siya sa kabilang bayan pumunta, doon tanggap pa siya." Bulungan ng mga naroroon.