Prologue

- Years ago -

A man was staring at the moon with his son.

His name was F/N L/N.

F/N: Son. One day you will be strong. Don't rush it. That creates impatience and insecurity.

Y/N: But I want to be the best Huntman in history.

F/N: A nice goal my son. But always Remember. Never give up on your dreams. A dream you give up can hunt you for the rest of your life.

- Now -

You were sitting by yourself at the moment looking at your food.

You missed your family.

When you were in school one day. A Rogue White Fang group came and attacked your village.

The village took massive damage all because Atlas took there damn sweet time to get their just because your village was mostly Faunus's.

Unfortunately your mother and sister died in the attack.

They never found your father body but they instantly declared him dead.

Life hasn't really been easy or kind to you.

You were smart you did found a way to survive.

You barely passed the exam however you were kicked out pretty much all Huntman academy.

You still remember the day before the test Ozpin spoken with you.

- Flashback -

You were looking down as you sat in the opposite chair of Ozpin as he reads your files.

Glynda was already shaking at you as Ozpin placed the files down.

Ozpin: You have quite the history. Bee I got kicked out of all the Huntman and huntresses academy except this one.

Y/N: Yes sir.

Ozpin: I see that the reason for your last academy was because you were accused of secretly recording girls private moments.

Glynda: Disgusting. How can you even justify that?

Y/N:....if you read it further you will find the accusations are faults sir. I was a late comer and they put me on that team.

Ozpin looks further in the files.

Glynda: Are you saying they are lying?

Y/N: well I...

Glynda: Young man this is a serious offense to woman's. So don't you dare try to say that...

Ozpin: Hmm I see...yes Team NGDO did admit they lied.

Glynda looks at Ozpin shocked.

Ozpin: Y/N what exactly happened after that?

Y/N: They gotten a 3 month detention while I got kicked out regardless of being innocent.

Ozpin looks at Glynda who just shook her head but Ozpin made his decision regardless.

Ozpin: Well Y/N. I will let you take the exam.

- Flashback ends -

You barely passed the exam as you weren't exactly as strong as you liked.

Thankfully you had a team.

With you as the Team leader.

You worked hard to be a good leader.

Your other teammates were girls.