Chapter 3

- 2 weeks later -

Sheila: Ahhhh finally back.

Grace cracked her next.

Grace: To bad Y/N couldn't come. Since he got a lot of homework. But I miss him.

Ako: HEHEHEHEHE I WANNA PLAY A GAME WITH HIM!!!

They began their walk towards their dorm.

Grace: I wonder how Y/N is doing?

Sheila: Our leader will be alright.

Ako: If not we will cheer him up.

Grace pets Ako head making her purrs as she loves being pet by her older sister.

They see Team Rwby and what was left of team JNPR walking towards them.

Grace: Hello.

Glynda: Mrs.Sheila.

She turned around to see Glynda.

Sheila: Yes Mrs.Goodwitch.

Glynda: Due to certain events you are now the team leader of your team.

She walked off before anyone had the chance to object.

Grace: Weird.

Ruby: We're on our way to Ozpin office. We needed some questions answered.

Ako: What kind?

Jaune: we haven't seen Y/N,Pyrrha and Cardin in 2 weeks.

Nora: Mission maybe?

Grace: Mind if we come?

Ruby: Not at all.

They began walking towards Ozpin office.

- Ozpin Office -

He held his head in his hands.

Ozpin:....why...Pyrrha i chosen you to be the next fall maiden....and you leave...why....

He heard the elevator door rang and he looks to see team Rwby, Team JNPR and your team.

Ozpin: Ahhh what can I do for you guys?

Ruby: Where Y/N?

Jaune: Where Pyrrha?

Ren: Cardin disappeared.

Ozpin:....well if you must know Y/N Been expelled. As of the result of it. Cardin and Pyrrha quit.

Sheila: YOU WHAT?!

Ozpin: Y/N has so much sexual harassment that I was forced to expelled him.

Blake slammed her hands on the table with an anger look that even Ozpin back away from her.

Blake: WHO?!?!?!

Ozpin: Well your one. Yang. Weiss.Pyrrha. Cinder.Emerald. Glynda. Ruby. Sheila. Ako. And Grace.

He see the expression changed to one of confusion.

Ozpin: What is it?

Ruby:....what harassment?

Ako: Yeah what harassment?

His eyes widen if those was saying that then they can't possibly know how to prevent that.

Yang: Harassment? I didn't file any charges...hell I haven't hanged out with him in months.

Weiss: The commoner haven't even talk to me in 6 months so I have no reason to file a complaint. My message got through to him.