Chapter 9

You watched as Watt was building a whole new Penny.

Sitting on your throne with Tyrian by your side as Neo was sitting next to you bored.

Since your breakdown you went into a blood rampage and destroyed the Patch.

So everyone was concerned and asked *Cough* assigned *Cough* Neo to make sure you were ok.

Y/N: How is she?

Watt: Almost done master. This Penny will be far stronger and far superior.

He was installing the finishing touch of the new Penny.

Neo: I still think that Penny is going to be a problem. It extremely dangerous to have Penny just wonder around.

Y/N: That why I have this.

You pulled out half of....something it had a green glow.

They looked confused as you put it in the new Penny.

She groans as she wakes up.

Looking like the regular Penny. ( Volume one.) except her clothes were dark black and red.

???: Urghh...where am I?

Y/N: Your in my Realm.

She takes a look at you and bows.

???: My database says your my master. I live to you.

Y/N: Your will begin in a few hours. If you have any questions now is the time.

???: Who am I master?

Y/N: Your name is Penny. You are half of your true self.

E.Penny: Half?...what do you mean.

You touched her head as her eyes crossed as she was getting a lot of database from you giving her information to her question.

You let go as she closed her eyes and opens them.

E.Penny: I am Penny. Half of my true self. I will merge with the other Penny. So I may become whole and serve you master. The leader of this world must pay for what they done to you.

Y/N: Good girl.

You walked back to your throne and sat down.

Y/N: For now get used to the place.

She nods and Watt showed her around.

- Atlas -

Penny was having her usual checkup.

Team Rwby and JNPR had arrived a few days ago as Ruby was concerned when Penny suddenly collapsed on the ground.

Her father was running a few tests.

Ruby: You ok?

Penny: I'm fine Friend Ruby. I just..feel weird.

Jaune: When you collapse like that. It is to be expected.

Penny nods and looks at herself.

Penny: ( I feel...weird...like I'm not myself...not fully....I never felt this till after I collapsed.)

Yang: Where Pyrrha and Cardin?

Jaune: Pyrrha told me she going to get some information of Y/N Whereabouts.

- Schnee dust company -

Sounds of punching could be heard as Cardin watched as Pyrrha punched the shit out of Jacques.

Pyrrha: WHERE IS HE?!

Jacques: I DONT KNOW I SWEAR!!!

His face was beaten to a pimp as his eyes were bleeding a bit and his nose broken with two black eyes.

Pyrrha then lit her hands on fire as her eyes burns.

Pyrrha: Hard way it is.

Jacques: NOW I SWEAR SCORPION!!! I DONT KNOW!! IM NOT THAT HIGH UP IN THE RANK ONLY HIS TRUSTED MEMBERS KNOWS!!!!

Pyrrha slammed his head on the ground as she looks upset getting nowhere to find you.

Jacques: Wait....

He spits out blood.

They look at him.

Jacques: I do know this though....he said he will go back to where the light ends but the shadows rises.

Pyrrha: ....his village.

Cardin: Did he say why he going there?

Jacques: I don't know...maybe to settle a score? He seems angry when he mentioned it.

Cardin: Angry how?

Jacques: I mentioned your predecessor was heading there and he killed my personal guard and had an angry look as he goes there.

Cardin eyes widen.

Pyrrha: Why would he be mad?

Cardin: Because....

Pyrrha: Yes?

Cardin: Because Kuai Liang is....

- Your Village -

Kuai Liang he walked in the Village in his Sub Zero outfit as he looked at 3 graves.

Your mother, Sister and Father grave.

Kuai Liang: I always knew that one day...I would have to fight Y/N. Just never thought I had to fight him so young and so soon.

He gets on his knees and gave respect towards his brother fallen family.

Kuai Liang: Forgive me F/N....I do not wish to fight Y/N. But if it to bring him back to his senses then I will. To much blood has spilled.

He looks at the sky.

Kuai Liang: Salem is dead. Y/N has fulfilled his destiny...yet...it only adds fuel to the flames of hate in his heart. I only hope that Pyrrha and Cardin can fulfill their destiny and bring him back and unite the clans together.

He then stayed silent for 4 hours respecting the dead and to honor them as he just listened to their requests.

He felt the rain started and the storm happening as lighting strikes.

He looks at the grave with a sad face.

Kuai Liang: So much like your father you have become.

Y/N: You did nothing.

Kuai Liang: I got there as fast as I could.

Y/N: And your telling me I'm in the wrong?!

Kuai Liang: Y/N. How much blood must be spill before your happy?

Y/N: As many as it take.

Kuai Liang: My dear Nephew....don't let the darkness drag you even further.

Y/N: DONT CALL ME THAT!! YOU LOST THAT RIGHT YEARS AGO!!!

Kuai Liang: I tried to save them.

Y/N: Save them my ass! YOU WERE NOT THERE YOU DIDNT HEAR THEIR SCREAMS!!!

Kuai Liang got up and looked at you and showed a sad face.

Kuai Liang: It seems that only fighting will make you understand.

Lighting strikes near you as he see you without your mask and the scars on your mouth.

Kuai Liang: Suicide doesn't work for you Y/N. It only added more pain.

Y/N: I'm done talking. Or trying to live a normal life. I get fuck up in the end anyway so why should I care if Ozpin people die. He didn't care.

Kuai Liang got in his fighting stance as you did too.

Kuai Liang: First lesson....Never let Hate rule your heart.

( well that it for this chapter.

What will happen next?

I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you all in the next chapter)