Chapter 4

Pyrrha was running through the streets when she felt some presence.

She narrowed her eyes as she dodged an ice ball.

Landed a man in An outfit similar to Pyrrha scorpion outfit but blue look at her.

???: Pyrrha...or should I say Scorpion.

Pyrrha: Cardin or should I say Sub-Zero.

They both rushed at each other trading blows as Cardin fired and ice ball as Pyrrha fired a fire ball

Then Cardin used an ice slide to get to Pyrrha then grabbed her should and slammed her to the ground.

Pyrrha kicked his face then backflips away from him then fired the spear as he puke out blood.

Pyrrha: GET OVER HERE!!!

She pulls him towards her as she gathers fire in her other hand as Cardin did the same but with ice.

Both fist collide with each other causing a small explosion.

Both blew back a bit.

Cardin:...damn...your good...

Pyrrha:...you too....

They both relax a bit.

Cardin: Saw you earlier and decided to follow you.

He sat down on a log.

Pyrrha: Looking for Y/N.

She sat down on the same log.

Cardin: Any words?

Pyrrha: Master told me some something.

- In Atlas -

Ironwood: We don't know where Roma found this man. But he is a clear threat that must be eliminated.

He pressed a button and on the screen was you now.

Ironwood: Huntman and Huntresses. This is the mystery figure. Going by the name of F/N true name. Noob Saibot. He is much stronger than F/N.

Winter has raised his hands.

Ironwood: Yes?

Winter: What about Y/N Missing? Shouldn't we be focusing more on his mysterious disappearance?

Ironwood: Nobody cares and it not worth our time.

He pressed a button and the screen showed location of where you been.

Ironwood: We have no idea where he is now.

???: I have a suggestion.

Ironwood wasn't looking.

Ironwood: And that is?

???: I'm behind you.

Ironwood turned around and you were directly in his face.

Y/N: Ironwood.

Ironwood: Noob. Surrender peacefully and I will try to get you a good deal.

You chuckled.

Y/N: And what a good deal to you? If I gave you my powers? If I tell you each and every other kingdom weakness?

Ironwood: Listen here you GAHHH!!

He puked blood on your Mask as you stabbed him with your sword.

You lean towards his ears.

Y/N: Still think I'm pathetic and not worthy enough to be a Huntman? Perhap in death it is you who must leave for the greater good.