Chapter 6

Ozpin: WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT?!

Glynda: Sir I.....

Ozpin: WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THAT?!

Beacon was recovering from your attack.

Apparently the information from Qrow the situation was worst than the thought.

You had killed Salem and took over her little empire.

Under your rule you were much better than Salem and the Grimm's loved you and respects you more than they ever did to Salem.

And because of basically Remnants treated you.

War was inevitable now.

Glynda: You...you didn't do anything. Constant people here complain to me about Y/N.

Pyrrha shoved her to the ground and place a blade on her neck.

Pyrrha: YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!

Glynda: I..I...

She see everyone looking at her as she felt the blade going deeper threatening to kill her.

Glynda:...fine...I will tell you.

- Hideout -

You were watching as the White Fang loaded dust as Roma and Neo were planning there attacks.

You smiled you were accepted here by the White Fang and by Roma and Neo.

That all you ever wanted was to be accepted.

You heard heels as you frowned and keep starring at the White Fang.

Cinder: Y/N....

Y/N: I'm sorry but your toys are over there.

You pointed to Emerald and Mercury.

Y/N: No offense Mercury.

Mercury: None taken bud.

Cinder: Please just hear me out.

Y/N: Can't promise I will listen.

Cinder: You see..after hearing what happened to your family. I regretted what I did.

Y/N: Oh boo hoo I feel bad now fuck off.

Cinder:...you and me are similar.

Y/N: I am nothing like you.

Cinder:....I lost my family when I was young.

You blinked.

Cinder:...I watched as my family died...and I was too weak to do anything....even though I'm half maiden now....and all the power Salem gave me...I lost sight in why I became strong...

Y/N:........

Cinder: When you confessed...I was scared. I wasn't thinking straight....those memories came back...and I couldn't go through it again.

Y/N:....Cinder.

She looks at you.

Y/N: I said fuck off.

Cinder let's out her tears as she walked off.

Emerald stormed up to you and slaps you hard.

Emerald: YOU FUCKING BASTARD SHE POURED HER ENTIRE HEART OUT TO YOU!!

You kicked her stomach hard as she puked out blood and you raised your foot above her and slammed her down to the ground with you foot on her head.

Y/N: I don't tolerate Betrayal. Do that again. And I will hang you from your organs.

You kicked her away as Mercury began to worry about you.

Mercury: You ok man? You...your not yourself your never this violent...or would ever be.

Y/N: Y/N is dead.

Mercury went and took Emerald to the medical bay as you stared into the void.

- Beacon -

Cardin: PYRRHA STOP.

Everyone was shock at what Glynda did and at Pyrrha reaction.

Pyrrha got so mad that she practically started beating the shit out of Glynda as she keeps punching her face regardless of blood coming.

Pyrrha: IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU LIE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS TAKEN EXTREMELY SERIOUSLY!!! YOU DESTROYED HIS DREAMS YOUR DEAD YOUR FUCKING DEAD!!!

Ozpin and Cardin pulled her away as Glynda groans as she spits out blood as she had her face beaten and her eye swollen.

Jaune: What do we do now?

Pyrrha: WE FUCKING KILL HER!!!

Cardin drags her away to prevent any death regardless if it was deserved.

Ozpin: You bring him back and we will help him make his dreams a reality.

Blake rolled her eyes at him.

Ozpin: Something funny cat!

Blake looks offended.

Blake: It Blake asshole. And yes something funny. You can't just bring someone back and saw oh turns out she lied please pretend nothing happened. He obviously doesn't care about being a Huntman anymore.

Ozpin: What on Remnant do you think he is? A violent monster? He will understand.

Weiss: Let just bring him back.

Ruby: Yeah I miss him.

Ako: YAY!!!

Grey: Let get our leader back.

Your old team and the other began walking off as Ozpin kicked Glynda.

OzpiN: DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOST BECAUSE OF YOU?! I CANT KEEP MAIDEN HERE ANYMORE!!

Glynda: Maybe that because you lead them to their death. LIKE YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE FOR THE PAST THOUSANDS LIFETIME!!!

He punched her as they began to fight and argue.

Team Rwby and JNPR and your team unaware of the danger that await them.

( Well that it for this chapter.

What will happen next?

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you all in the next chapter)