Run in with the Prince (Literally)

After my run in with Jillian they took all the girls up the beautiful staircase to show us our rooms. They werent going in any specific order just randomly calling names. I literally thought that my feet were gonna fall off before we got to my room. The reason it took so long to get to my room is because it was one of the last rooms. My room was in the middle at the end of the hall. It had a huge king size bed a walk in closet that looked like a mall and a nightstand. It was gorgeous. I had a bookshelve filled with books and games. There was also a white vanity that had everything I needed at it. I ran and jumped on my bed and just laid there looking up at the ceiling as the darkness took over.
_____________________

It is night and I can't seem to sleep I need some fresh air. So I slip out of bed and tip toe to the door. When I have closed the door successfully I walk down the staircase to the doors. Right as I am walking through the door I run into wait for it the Prince."Oh my goodness I am s-s-so s-sorry your highness"I scold myself for stuttering in front of the Prince. He probably thinks I'm an idiot since I stuttered like I knew nothing.

"No its all my fault and please dont call me Prince just Andrew will work"the Prince I mean Andrew says. I actually like calling him Andrew it's fun even though I'm pretty sure I'm not aloud to call him by his name. I'm gonna have to remember that when we are in public or else I might embarrass myself.

"Oh well I am still sorry Andrew"I say. Im looking down because I can tell my face is burning in embarrassment. Gosh I'm so clumsy its ridiculous I mean I should have been paying attention. I guess I was in to much of a rush to breath some fresh air.

"Well how about we go on a walk I know the perfect place to sit and relax"he tells me. I don't know why I had to think about it. He probably is just being nice anyway there is no way he likes me.

"That sounds amazing let's go you may lead the way your highness I reply. I look up at him and can't help it but I flush again. He is really handsome I feel the blush as I think the thought.

__________

Prince Andrew's Pov.

I cant believe I wasn't paying attention and ran into what I think is the most beautiful girl here. Even though I haven't seen any of the girls. I actually took a peek at all the girls when they were being escorted to their rooms. Oh well. Anyway why did I have to be born so clumsy. I have to admit I was kind of nervous to ask her to take a walk with me. She had the cutest blush ever and her smile was contagious and I couldn't hold back the smile that made it's way onto my face. Gosh she is so beautiful and I hope she makes it to the top three. I guess I can hope because my dad is really the one who eliminates the girls I only have a little bit of say. You see my dad wants to make sure that I pick someone who will be able to help me rule Illea which I think I am more than capable of doing. He acts like I have to have someone do everything for me like I'm some kid or something which is not true. I always wanted to stand up to him but I'm afraid of what could happen to me. What if he gets mad I have never seen him mad and I want to keep it that way. Anyway back to my thoughts on the beautiful girl next to me I know just where to take her. Its gonna be perfect even if it is just a walk. I guess I'll just have to wait a little bit to see how it goes.