Going home or Not

Melony's Pov

       After my breakdown me and Andrew walked back up to the castle. We said our goodbyes at the front door door and I made my way to the Women's Room.

       I had been here for an hour when I noticed Melissa yelling at this girl who I believe was Jillian. Oh hell naw she messed with the wrong f***ing girl. I walked over and noticed that Jillian was crying and by the look on her face when she saw me she knew I was about to go off. So I did something that shocked everyone I punched her not smacked full on punched her in the nose and I'm pretty sure it broke from the cracking noise. Lets just say that she ran out of there crying and I felt great. I guess the consequences are definitely worth it.

              All through lunch all the girls who didn't like Melissa which was basically all the girls left. By dinner i still hadn't seen Melissa and I was kind if disappointed that I didn't see Andrew. I was also thinking that I could go home because rules specifically state that what I did was against the rules. That had me freaking out because I liked Prince Andrew a lot and I wasn't ready to go home. But at dinner they announced ten more going home and figured I would be going to. I was told to stay behind after dinner and I already figured out what was coming.

________________

          Prince Andrew's Pov

    At lunch time I got word that a girl had punched another and that didn't upset me the person who did it did. I avoided Melony all day because I had to think about what I was going to do. I didn't want to send Melony home but my dad was practically forcing me to so I was nervous. I just don't know if its worth it I mean I love Melony I know that and I don't think I will find someone else if she leaves. I just don't connect with most of the other girls. Before I knew it, it was after dinner and time to talk to Melony about what happened and I still don't know what to do.

_________________

                Melony's Pov

        As the girls left it was only me,Prince Andrew and the King. To say I was nervous was an understatement I was having a panic attack in my head. "Melony we know you punched Melissa and we would like to know why you did"the King says.

       "Well you see your highness she was bullying my best friend and making here cry and she isn't the first Melissa has also said some not so nice things to me and many of the girls here and what I did was simply show her that we will not stand for it me or anyone for the matter, but if you still wish to send me home then I will pack my bags and be gone tonight" I say though I dont want to leave but I cant deny the King.

        "No you will be staying I will not let you leave over someone else's ignorance" Andrew states firmly. What surprises me the most is that the King just simply nods and tells me I am dismissed. That also had me thinking what will happen to Andrew now that he finally stood up against his father. I just hope its nothing bad.