Talk

Melony's POV
I can't believe everything that's happened since I got here its just crazy. I love the Prince and he loved me back. There isn't really anything wrong right except for the fact that Andrew keeps trying to get me to talk to him about what I did but I just can't seem to talk about it. If I try I end up choking up and I have a panic attack and I just can't do it. Its been almost two months though and no Andrew has not ended The Selection because he wants to do something first what I have no clue. Right now I'm walking back to my room to plan my birthday its in a week and I'm so excited except for I don't think anyone knows. I hear yelling coming from behind me and turn around to see Andrew running to me.
He stops in front of me huffing and puffing like a fish out of water. "Would...you...like...to...take...a...walk
...with...me...through...the...gardens" he says in between breaths.
"I would love to when would you like to take this walk"I ask ready to just have some alone time with Andrew considering he has been really busy and secretive lately.
"Well if your not busy then now would be good"he says.
"Let's go then"I say while grabbing his hand and intertwining our hands together while walking to the front doors.
I don't know what has been going on lately everyone has been very distant. I haven't seen Melissa and Riley around they have been at any meal times but Andrew keeps telling me they both got really sick and the doctor had them on bed rest. The thing is though I don't believe him and I don't know why.
Anyway my mind keeps going off track back to right now. We are at one of my favorite places in the whole garden its where I first came it has a bench and a gorgeous fountain which I love. I look over at Andrew and start to walk to the bench. We just sit there in a some what comfortable yet awkward silence until Andrew speaks up.
"Why"he asks looking into the distance.
I know what he is talking about but I don't know what to say because I don't know if I'm ready to talk about it. I just take a deep breath and exhale slowly before opening my mouth to speak.
"I saw Melissa in your room that time on your bed and I thought that you had her instead of me I never said anything to anyone about seeing her and I even saw you go in but when you didn't come out after a minute I ran I just thought that you didn't want me like I wanted you"I say with tears streaming down my face"I was so heartbroken I forgot about your feelings and I didn't even think about asking you so I did the stupidest thing I jumped because I thought that you were lying about everything you said before I jumped and I l-loved you so much that I thought if I jumped you would be happy with M-Melissa" I say sobbing now gripping onto Andrew's shirt really tight and I'm surprise it hasn't ripped.
I look up as he grabs my hand, pressing his fingers to my wrist."Do you feel that?"he asks smiling."Feel what?"I ask, confused."Life"he smiles. "If you weren't alive right now then I wouldn't be alive either. I love you and I have something that I need to ask would you like to get married on your birthday"he asks while rubbing the back of his neck. Looking all cute while he's nervous and he's even blushing.
"I would......"
___________
Andrew's POV
I love you and I have something that I need to ask would you like to get married on your birthday"I ask while rubbing the back of my neck. I can already feel myself blushing like a girl and it's obvious I'm nervous.
"I would love to but do you think we will have enough time to plan the wedding considering my birthday is in a week"she says with this nervous stare on her face.
"Yes we will because I've already planned most of it you just have to get your dress and if you want it inside or outside"I say while flashing her a smile.
"Well of course I'm gonna want it outside and is that what you have been doing this week and did you already end The Selection" she asks with a cute little confused look on her face that causes her little button nose to scrunch up.
"Yes I did end The Selection that's why you haven't seen Melony or Riley I sent them both home and yes that's what I've been working on this week making sure everythings perfect"I say letting out a huff.
She looks at me like I'm crazy and says "as long as your there its gonna be perfect." I look at her trying to figure how I got lucky enough to get the girl of my dreams.
__________
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to @Ignite_13 for helping me she gave me this amazing idea for this chapter so I want to give her credit for helping and go follow her and read some of her books and don't forget to comment positive please and vote thanks for the support.