Breakfast and The Prince

Prince Andrew's Pov

        I couldn't wait for breakfast in the morning so I would see Melony. She is so beautiful I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about her. I really feel loke some love sick puppy which I guess isn't that bad. Now I am making my way to the dining hall with my parents The Queen and The King. As soon as we enter the dining hall all the girls stand and bow,as we walk to our chairs and my father tells them they could sit. Now to find Melony. I look around and I find her she was literally right across from me how could I not notice man I am so stupid. I already knew that though so its not a surprise. I guess she could feel my gaze and glaneced over at me only to quickly look away. This made me chuckle and all I could think was this is gonna be fun.

___________________

                 Melony's Pov

      When the King told us to sit everyone sat and I looked to across from me where Prince Andrew was to find him already staring at me so me being me blushed and looked down and I heard him let out a soft chuckle. Then he surprised me and said "So Melony how are you, how are you liking the Castle is it hard being away from your family." By now all the girls are watching us wondering why he is talking to the six when he could be talking to them. I know what you are thinking the only six wow. Well guess what the Caste system doesn't really matter to me. I see a person for themselves not what other people think of them.

              So I answer "Actually Prince the castle is nothing like I thought it's beautiful here and I miss my family but I hope I will see them again, it's hard being away from them." I'm just glad I said that without busting into tears.

            "So how are you fitting in being the only Six in the competition or do you not pay attention to rank"he asks. Wow talk about getting personal. I could see the mischief in his eyes but I couldn't figure out what it was for.

           "Oh, I pay attention to rank but right now I believe ever girl is equal and just because I am a six or there is a seven in here we are equal to every two and three in here and nothing will change that we are all human beings"I say. I can't help but look away from his gaze but not before I see him smiling. I guess I passed his little test or whatever that was.
_____________________

           After breakfast I decide to walk through the maze in the garden. I find a nice bench beside a fountain and pull out my drawing pad and start to sketch my surroundings. I just wish I had my colors so I could make it look alive. After about ten minutes someone taps me on the shoulder and it makes me jump. When I turn around and am suprised to see the Prince." What are you doing here dont you have work to do"I ask. I look back at my sketchpad as an indication that I'm listening and I'm in the middle of something.

           "Nope I am free today and wanted to see if you would like to go on that date right now but if you are busy its fine  we could just do it tonight after dinner"he rambles. I swear he looks so cute when he is nervous.

            "No I'm not busy so I would love to go on that date with you right now"I replied. He was blushing and he had the cutest smile on his face. As soon as I say I am ready he pulls me up and takes my hand. I dont know where we are going so I just enjoy the warmth of his hand enter twined with mine. Its like they fit together perfectly like they were made for each other or something like that. When we get to where we are going one thing is for sure I didn't expect this.