What happened...........?

Melony's Pov
     I saw Andrew the next morning after breakfast walking alone in the gardens and decided to talk to him. I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He whirled around and I am surprised he didn't get whiplash."Sorry to bug you your highness I was wondering if you were ok"I ask shakily hoping he doesn't yell at me.
"Melony I'm really sorry about yesterday if I would of let my father continue you would be at home right now and you probably wanted to go....."he started rambling but I cut him off.
"I hate to admit but I like you and I was really afraid your dad was going to send me home" I say while holding my breath and looking at my feet.
"I definitely wasn't going to let him do that besides there are only nine girls left just a few more and it's down to the Elite but I have a feeling it will be a bumpy ride" he stated while watching me. I couldn't help the blush that rose to my cheeks and him laughing wasn't helping.
"Well do you think....." I was cut off by the rebel siren once again. "Come on we have to go to a safe room" Andrew said while pulling me along behind him. Inside the castle he found a soldier and told him to inform the king and queen that we were safe in a small safe room. Once the soldier turn the corner we saw a rebel coming straight for us and he had a gun. Andrew pushed me in the safe room and I heard a gun go off and Andrew fell in behind me.
The last thing I saw was the rebel running straight for us before the door slid in place and clicked signaling it was locked. I glanced at Andrew and noticed a blood stain on his shoulder. "Oh my goodness are you ok Andrew"I practically scream.
"Calm down I'm fine"he replies while I start looking for something to stop the bleeding. While rummaging through some cabinets in the room I found a first aid kit thank goodness.
"Take off your shirt" I told him and he looked up at me with a cocky smirk on his face before saying "If you wanted me you could have just said." "Yeah right lover boy I'm just going to cover it to stop the bleeding"I reply but can feel the heat on my face.
When he took off his shirt I couldn't help but stare this guy had a serious six pack and is it fine. I snapped out of it when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to meet Andrew's gaze and started blushing like crazy."S-sorry" I manage to stutter out.
"No it's fine I would do the same if the roles were reversed" he says while chuckling.
"Hold still so I can wrap your shoulder" I say as I wrap Andrews shoulder. It feels like we were in there for days but in reality it was probably just a few hours.
A couple more hours and I hear the secret door slide open and then people rushing and saying things like "we found them"or "their here" and I knew we were safe. I got up and helped Andrew up slightly stumbling before Andrew caught me and pulled me flush against him and lucky me his parents walked just at that moment..........