I love you

Recap
One week later
Melony was released from the hospital today and the first thing I did was take her on a walk through the gardens. We just walked in comfortable silence looking at all the blooming flowers. Now I'm walking her up to her room to make sure she doesn't fall even though she said she would be fine. As we got to her door she stopped and turned around and said "Thank you."
"It's no problem and u-um I know y-you probably don't f-feel th-the same but......she cut me off.
"Just say what your gonna say Andrew"she says looking slightly irritated.
"I love you"I blurt out without thinking about the consequences.
_________
          Melony's POV
    Did he really just say that he loves me? I stand there shocked to say the least just looking at him deep in thought. Should I say it back because I'm positive that I love him too. Its kind of making me nervous what if I say I love him and he starts laughing at me. What if this is some sort of joke and he is gonna send me home after it. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
"I love you too Andrew" I say while blushing profusely. I can not believe I just said that out loud.
"Y-you do" he asks kind of shocked how dumb can he be right now.
"Yes I do" I say without any hesitation. All of a sudden he has this breathtaking smile on his face and lifts me up and spins me.
"Thank you, thank you"he keeps repeating over and over again. I can't help but love the feeling of being in his arms.
"So what are we gonna do now" I asked.
"Well I already proposed before everything and I never got an answer"he says while scratching the back of his neck.
"Yes"I say while looking him straight in the eyes. He starts jumping around and fist pumping the air like he just won the best prize in the whole world."You do realize that now you have to tell your dad and end the selection right" I say looking at him with an amused expression.
That causes him to stop in his tracks he literally looked frozen. He started to mumble incoherently and pace back and forth. "Hey what's wrong"I say starting to get worried.
"Its just what is everyone gonna think I know my dad is gonna be so mad and my mom well I have no clue what do I do"he says still pacing.
"Is that your way of taking back the proposal be because your scared of what everyone else is gonna think"I say with tears starting to stream down my face. Andrew freezes mid stride but doesn't say anything. I guess actions do speak louder than words. So I did the only thing I could think of I turned around and ran into my room slamming the door and locking it behind me.
___________
         Prince Andrews POV
     What have I done I should of said no but I was to shocked by what she said. Oh goodness I look at Melony's door trying to decide if I should knock or give her some space. But if I give her some space she will think I don't want her. Ok its time to be a man and just say I didn't mean it like she thought. I hesitantly walk up to her door and knock a loud enough knock for her to hear. What breaks me is I can hear her crying on the other side of the door. She slowly opens the door and tries to slame it in my face but I quickly stick my foot in the way so she is forced to open. I walk around her into her room and start to pace its a habit when I'm nervous or scared.
"I'm so sorry"I blurt"I didn't mean what I said like that I was just afraid that people wouldn't except us" I say looking anywhere but her. She surprises me by hugging me and saying she is sorry.
"Why are you sorry I'm the one who made it sound like I didn't want you because of what other people would think I'm the one who should be begging you for forgiveness" I say while moving a strand of her red hair out of her face.
"No I should be apologizing for over reacting"she says and stand up on her tippy toes and kisses me lightly on the jawline and then the mouth. "I love you"she whispers against my lips.
"I love you to" I whisper back knowing I won't let her go. Now all that has to be done is me announcing that The Selection is over and I have chose The One.
__________
     So probably only like two or three chapters or whatever left so please comment positive please and vote. Thanks to those reading and I'll update in a few days.