Ch 17: You've got the power

Not a new chapter, but wait! Don't go this is important and regards the future of this story! I'm not putting it on hiatus and I'm not giving up on it, but it's simply just too exhausting for me to have multiple characters reacting to every little thing in book 1 because it just drains me like a battery. With me being almost finished with book 2 now and going on to book 3 (my current guestimation of update dates puts book 2 finishing and Book 3 releasing sometime mid March possibly sooner or later depending on school work but def before April. I currently have no social life cause of covid so no worrying about that) things aren't really looking good for me to catch up with myself book wise. That said I love this reaction book. As such, I've come up with a solution. I won't tell you exactly what's gonna happen cause I think it'll be fun surprising you all, but I'm only going to cover bits and pieces from each chapter of whatever I have left in book 1. (Chapters 12-42) so we can skip the hell on right over to book 2 where all Clarity's suffering happens and barry can watch what his mistakes cost his friends because that's when he REALLY REALLY F'd up the timeline and really really needs to learn his lesson when I'm done with book 1.

But anyways HERE IS YOU MISSION:

Pick out your favorite scenes from Glitch book 1: Chapters 12-43 there's no limit to how many scenes you list in a chapter. These are the scenes that you desperately want the audience to react to. The ones you've been dying to see.
Go reread Glitch if you have to (I'd actually recommend doing so in case you've forgotten a lot cause it's been a while).

You can either report back to this book once your done picking out your scenes and tell me what you want in the comments section here.

Or you can make a list and pm it to me

Or the easiest way would probably be to go to glitch book 1 read though chapter by chapter (comment the scenes you want in said chapter in glitch book 1)

Ex.
Say your in chapter twelve
It's the scene where claritys pretending to be cuckoo for coco puffs
You'd comment in that chapter that you want the scene where Claritys pretending to be cuckoo for coco puffs in watching legends

Simple? Easy? You understand? Great!

I'm putting the power in your hands my dear readers. I do hope you'll have fun with this task.

I'll be typing up peoples recommendations until March 7 at midnight. That gives you a week and 2 days to complete your mission.

Good luck, Glitchlings 💙 (idk do you like being called that? Or should I stick with Clarity/Glitch fans? I just pulled an all nighter doing hw that I've been putting off so I'm a tiny bit sleep deprived. Tell me me what you think and good luck scene hunting!