Ch 15: #Not My Star City

"Get back!" Rip called to the group everyone taking cover from the unknown archer.

"Oh god, Ray, don't get shot!" Anna begged at the screen her hands clasped together as she stared at the screen in terror.

"Oh dear." Clarissa fretted, "They all seem to be pinned down."

"Wait, why's Clarity hiding?" Kara wondered. "Aren't those metal arrows?"

"Yeah, can't she just Glitch and have those arrows pass through her or whatever she does?" Laurel agreed eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "Some superhero she's being."

"At least she's near Sara." Alex offered. "She'll protect your sister, or maybe your sister'll protect her."

"No, she should be taking cover. Depending on if he stole my actual quiver. He may or may not have an arrow specifically for her." Oliver admitted earning him a rather nasty punch in the arm from Felicity and a admonishing cry of "Oliver!"

"For real?" Barry frowned at him bitch tape now off his face because Gideon may or may not have a soft spot for her other creator as well.

"After the last time the two of you got whammied? Yes, Barry for real!" Oliver replied back. "Someone has to have a way to take you both down if something ever messes with your minds."

"Just get a little kryptonite and I'm down for the count." Kara admitted.

"Supergirl! We don't know these people don't just shout out your weakness for all to hear." Cat berated. "That's asking for trouble."

Oliver made a mental note to find kryptonite and make an arrow for her.

"This guy a friend of yours? I don't like him." Mick said as he hid behind a pillar.

"No! He's not a friend!" Oliver protested glaring at the screen. "He's an imposter."

"Oliver calm down, it's going to be okay." Diggle assured him.

"You don't know that, Dig. Some no name is masquerading as me. The city is in shambles, our friends are all in danger and he does not deserve to be wearing that hood." Oliver glared.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Quentin nodded. Donna rubbed Quentin's hand in an effort to offer him some comfort. This was all really very hard to look at.

"Glad this ain't my city." Joe breathed out.

"I can't even imagine what Central looks like right now." Eddie agreed.

Iris didn't even want to imagine it.

"What are you doing?" Sara snapped at Rip as he shot his gun at the green arrow.

"Defending yourselves against the crazy arrow guy what does it look like?" Harry demanded.

"Rip's the only one with any sense in this situation." Cat agreed.

"I wouldn't say that." Robert Queen denied. "He's one of the only ones who doesn't have any attachments to the city."

"Except maybe those two criminals and the flaming hero." Moira added.

"They're called firestorm, Mom." Thea told her.

"It's called shooting back." He replied.

"Stop trying to kill my friends" Clarity told him lightning covering Rip's gun forcing him to lower the weapon.

"Woo! You tell him, Clarity!" Thea cheered. "Put him in his place!"

"Yeah, but Thea that dude really isn't their friend." Roy winced.