Chapter 11: So....this happened

This chapter is dedicated to all of my commenters!! Everyone who bothers answering my stupid questions! And those incredibly awesome people are....all of you who are reading this and then will comment down the bottom at the questions. Sorry but my fingers are tired for typing this chapter. 4,500 words and I did it with no script! So I hope you all enjoy and know that every comment or pm or message inspires me to write more everyday. Okay that's all. I'll let you read now.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Good morning Creator" Gideon greeted her voice jovial.

"Awww Gideon. That's sooo sweet." Kara smiled.

"Hey Gideon?" Barry questioned.

"Yes creator I will say good morning to you as well" Gideon said.

"Yes! I mean uh actually I was just going to say as much as I love this whole bitch tape thing don't you think that they should be able to talk again now? It's been a while" Barry said.

"Until they deserve it on again I suppose." Gideon relented and released the tape on Shado, Iris, Harry, and Cat.

"About damn time. I better not have tape lines" Cat muttered to herself checking her face.

"Fuck you Ramon" Harry said kicking Cisco's chair with full force.

"Mmm don't give me any ideas." Lisa told Harry with a wink. Harry made a disgusted face as the mental picture formed in his mind.

"Iris you okay?" Eddie asked in concern.

"Fine" Iris muttered lowly glaring at Kara. Barry turning on her was the kryptonians doing.

"Are Mick, Stein, and Ray here Gid?" Clarity questioned looking up at her ceiling still waking up. She felt groggy and her head pounded a bit. She was hearing a sort of thudding no more like a beating noise coming from her pillow but she didn't really question it figuring it was just the beginnings of a headache.

"Please be here. Please be here" Anna hoped crossing her fingers squeezing her eyes tightly shut still drunk off her ass.

"Why is her pillow beating?" Thea asked her eyes widening.

"No no mm no no" Barry said shaking his head.

"Well I usually hear beating when I wake up but it's usually a lot of heartbeats cause of my superhearing" Kara said and then her eyes widened.

"Who is she in bed with!?" Felicity panicked.

"Well she was having drinks with Snart last night" Caitlyn pointed out chewing her bottom lip.

"But she could've gone to confront Rip. I mean me and Roy fight and have make up sex" Thea shrugged.

"Whoa speedy tmi" Tommy said throwing up his hands covering his ears with a wince.

"You said she was hot once" Oliver grinned.

"Oh my god" Laurel laughed.

"I know!" Alex hissed.

"That was before I knew she was my sister!"Tommy exclaimed

"She was my sister! she basically already was yours" Oliver exclaimed back.

"regardless i don't want to know what that hoodlum is doing with my daughter" Robert Queen said feeling ill.

"Hey! i resent that" Roy complained.

"No, I regret to inform you they are still being held in the Russian gulag however I am unable to pinpoint there exact location yet." Gideon informed.