Ch 14: It's about damn time

Oh, oh what's this you say? An update? On watching the Glitch? But Sparkle hasn't updated this in over a year! Could it be? Is it real? Do my eyes deceive me!? Is this actually happening!?!? 

The author's answer: Yes, Yes it is.

I'll put the rest of this Authors note and the questions at the end per usual. You guys have been waiting long enough.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

-time skip-

"Oliver don't you even dare. These time skips aren't me." Barry said defensively.

"Then why are they in your voice?" Oliver questioned.

"That's not what I sound like." Barry shook his head with a frown.

"No, no I'm pretty sure that's you flash. You can hear the little voice crack." Lisa smirked.

"I do not have a voice crack!" Barry objected.

"Don't worry Barry, I think your voice crack is cute." Kara smiled.

Barry groaned placing his head in his hands. He was never going to win this.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Kendra asked Jax concerned.

"My husband, who he has a telepathic connection with is currently being tortured and you have the audacity to ask the poor boy what's wrong!?" Clarissa fumed.

"Cmon, just a little likability. That's all I'm asking for." Kara pleaded not wanting to give in to Miss Grants hateful ways but as of this moment in time she was struggling greatly.

"Something's changed. Grey thinks we've abandoned him. He's starting to lose it in there. I can't take this." Jax said his hand on his temple.

"Yes you can, Jax. Take it from me. I know it's hard but you've got to hang on." Ronnie implored him.

"Stay strong Kid." Oliver called encouragingly.

"Poor Stein.." Barry muttered.

"I know." Caitlin agreed.

"We've got to tell Rip." Kendra said.

"What's he going to do? He wants to kill my husband...don't go tell him anything." Clarissa glared.

"Well, he is their leader I guess...they should?" Thea frowned.

"Don't tell Rip anything. Does she even have a brain?" Cat wondered aloud. "Or did this reincarnation forget to carry her brain cells over to the next life."

"The guy who benched us? He'll just tell us to sit tight. No, I hate feeling so helpless. This is exactly what it was like when I blew out my knee. I could barely walk, recruiters stopped calling, my mom always crying. I just wish there was something I could do." Jax said shaking his head.

"Try and send him soothing thoughts back." Ronnie suggested as he held Caitlin's hand tightly in his own.

"Is that what your trying to do right now?" Caitlin asked her husband knowingly.

"I can't help it Cait. I've been right where that kid is. It hurts." Ronnie admitted snuggling up to her seeking comfort as she ran her fingers through his short hair.

"Wait. Your connection with Stein, it goes both ways, right?"Kendra asked.

"Yeah." Jax said with a nod.

"We already knew that. Can you not have one original idea? Not one?" Cat demanded in fury.

"Miss Grant please..." Kara sighed trailing off. It wasn't worth it. She'd never listen.