Ch 7: the ships through time

"Quiet all of you!" Gideon ordered sharply cutting off all the yelling and fighting that had erupted in a matter of 30 seconds after Thea had made her exclamation.

Thea and Cat had immediately begun arguing about Rip and Clarity being perfect for each other. Cat obviously argued against that.

Felicity and Cisco had been fighting about Clarity and Ray being together. Felicity for it and Cisco totally against the idea.

Barry and Lisa were arguing about Leonard being with Sara. And it all just went downhill from there as random ships such as atom wave, Cold Glitch, glitch Wave, canary glitch, coldatom, time canary, captain canary, Gideonflash, golden vibe, and a few hilarious shouts of coldflash were being yelled out. However all of that yelling ceased when the AI spoke commanding order over the room.

"Catnip forever" Cat growled at Thea as the room was now silent.

"Okay first of all his name is Rip. With an R. Second of all you've never even met the guy. Can't you see how perfect they are for each other!? They both like blue, they're both close to Gideon... hell they're like Gideon's parents-" Thea was about to argue but Barry interrupted.

"Umm actually mini Arrow Gideon is more of the technological love child of Clarity and I. Rip is more like the step father" Barry said with a shrug.

"You don't even like Clarity like that" Iris scoffed.

"Well no but, we literally created Gideon together so that makes me the father-"

"I want a paternity test!" Kara called with a laugh making Barry give Kara an annoyed look.

"Whatever. My point is he deserves to have someone who will love him. His wife just died so he needs someone to fill that void. Maybe not right now but down the line. And Clarity is that person. " Thea said with a firm nod.

"Oh who are you to decide who he should be with. I'd wager you didn't even go to college" Cat snapped and Thea was about to argue back but Gideon cut her off. Tablets appeared in front of everyone with each Legends names and a few members of the people watching.

"Everyone cast their votes and I will reorganize your seating arrangements to accommodate your ship. You can ship more than one couple as well." Gideon told them all and everyone looked at the tablet that had appeared on the list. The names on the tablet were all in some varied order. It was a random name scatter.

"What if you want one of them to die?" Cat questioned hand raised as she spotted Carter halls name on the list. Even though he already died Cat recalled that he could reincarnate. Cat wanted him to remain dead and wouldn't mind killing off miss crooked teeth either.

"I am not programmed to respond to that question." Gideon said.

"Really?" Barry asked incredulously. It had seemed like such a simple question. Were him and Clarity that lax when they were designing and programming her? Was Gideon a her? Or was Gideon a him? Heshe? Gideon was a gender neutral name...he decided to ask the Ai when she wasn't pissy at anybody. Now that he thought about it he really wondered.

"No, I just don't want to" Gideon answered and Cat's mouth dropped open in disbelief. How dare that that thing mock her.

"I will have you dismantled like that you cyber-" Cat was about to threaten snapping her fingers but instead a piece of Duck tape appeared over her mouth. Thea's name scrawled in Roy's sweatshirt red across the tape in a curly cue design with little arrows and crowns around it.

"Looks like Gideon was programmed with a little sass" Thea noted with a smile as she started tapping buttons and drawing lines pairing people up with a smile. Cat glared at Thea.