Ch 4: side effects of time travel

Clarity groaned gripping her head in discomfort. She had a splitting migraine and felt like her stomach had flipped upside down. Not to mention everything around her seemed to be spinning. The floors moved up and down like a seasaw as the walls rippled.

"Well that's a nice feeling" Thea said sarcasm leaking from her tone.

Clarity cringed as she heard the sound of someone throwing up onto the silver floor.

"Not to mention a nice sound" Roy said his tone matching his ex girlfriends. They exchanged a look before the two burst out laughing. Thea still had Roy's arm wrapped safely around her.

"Oh, I should have mentioned it before. Nausea is one of the side effects of time travel, along with vertigo." Rip said as Ray fell in a heap on the floor. Clarity stayed sitting waiting for her side effects to cease knowing that her coordination skills and vertigo would not mix well if ray fell flat on his face.

"Oliver relax. He meant the symptom. Not the drug or the guy who tried to kill me" Felicity soothed as Olivers fist clenched and his jaw set. Memories of the count flashing in his mind.

"I don't care I hate that word" Oliver growled.

"Hey....I'm right here, so is dig and Thea. The count can't get us" Felicity told him kissing his cheek hoping that could calm him. It did. If only slightly.

" I can't see."Stein panicked taking off his glasses.

"Oh dear god. Martin's blind now?" Clarissa panicked.

"Yeah that's fun" Barry said thinking of dr.light and his date with patty.

"And temporary blindness. Oh, it should only last a minute. After all, that was a mere jaunt.The further back in time you go, the worse the side effects."

"Phew temporary. Next time lead with that" Clarissa said calming herself.

"That was fun" Barry smiled.

"Next time I'm getting a color spy camera" Cisco told him.

"Better?"Rip questioned stein after a few moments.

"He looks weird without his glasses" Thea called.

"Speedy...." Oliver trailed.

"What? He does!"

"It's all relative." Martin answered putting his glasses back on.

"Martin! You intelligent fool! So caught up in the prospect of time travel he isn't noticing any danger" Clarissa groaned upset at her husband.

"Don't worry Clarissa. Martin will be fine" Caitlyn told her.

"Good." Rip muttered patting stein on the shoulder before walking to the console in the center of the room.

"I can't believe you kidnapped me." Jax muttered to stein angrily not that the man needed the verbal confirmation. The emotions he could feel from Jax was enough.

"I can" Oliver said.

"Oliver!" Felicity chastised.

"What? Old guys are always the shifty ones!" Oliver said.

"Hey, I want to go home." Jax said getting up and striding over to Rip.