Chapter 11: Into The Magic Garden

Disclaimer; Some parts in this chapter were inspired by some scenes in the movie 'The Mortal Instruments'. Anything you recognize from this book are not my ideas and are credited to the rightful owners. Enjoy!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Laura's POV

"Oh my gosh, really?! Thank you so much grandma!" I squealed into the phone.

My grandma laughed. "You're welcome, Laura. Just remember not to stay out after midnight. Be safe!"

"I will!" I say then hang up the phone.

I place the phone back in its spot on the stand. I then turn to Ross, who is patiently waiting by me. "Did she say it was okay to stay?"

I nodded. "Yep! My cerfew is midnight."

He beamed a smile. "That'll be enough time."

"Yeah, speaking of that..." I say. "What exactly is it that you want to show me?"

He shrugged. "I told you, it's a surprise!" I just rolled my eyes. "Since I really can't show you what I want to show you till night time, what would you like to do?"

"What do you have to do?" I ask. "There must be something to do in a grand castle like this."

He smiles. "Do you maybe just wanna watch a movie?"

I giggle, then nod. "Why not?"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway. We entered a large room, which appears to be a majestic looking living room. He sat me down on a large blue couch. "Any movie in particular you'd like to watch?"

I shrugged. "What do you have?"

He opened up a cabniet, and inside was filled with movies. "We have... Romeo and Juliet-"

"Yes!" I shout. He turns around and smiles. I feel my cheeks burn up. :"Sorry... I like that movie."

He cuckles. "It's cool." He grabs the disc and pops it into the TV. He then walks back over to me. "A little secret, I like that movie. It's one of my favorites."

I smile. He is such a softy sometimes, I love it. He pressed play and started the movie. He spread out a large blanket over us. My heart beat sped up. I wanted to just crawl into his arms and cuddle with him. I know he probably wouldn't mind, but I still wanted to be cautious.

A little bit into the movie, I felt Ross scooting closer to me. I glanced out of th corner of my eye, and he was now right next to me. I tried my best to hold in a smile. I then feel his arm slowly draped around me. I knew now he was comfortable with being close. I scooted closer and sunk down into his chest. It felt nice to relax with him. I slowly closed my eyes, resting down just for a few minutes...

*3 Hours Later*

Ross's POV

I stared down at her peacefully sleeping. I stroked her soft hair, holding her small and fragile body in my arms. It was about night time now, but I almost didn't want to wake her. I didn't want this moment to end. I could hold her forever. She looks so precious while she sleeps. So beautiful.

But I knew I shouldn't wait too long. She can't stay out too late. I pushed some hair away from her face, leaned down, and gave her one small kiss on her forehead. As soon as I pull away, I see her eyelashes bat ever so lightly. Her eyes open up, and she stares up at me. Our faces are close. I stared down into her sparkling eyes. She gives me a tiny smile.

"Hey." She says quietly. I scoot her closer into my lap.

"Hey." I reply. She yawns, then lies back down on my chest. The steady breathing in her stomach rose and lowered against my own.