Chapter 14: Epilouge

Last chapter! It's not long, like it says above, just the epilouge. It's been a wild ride with this book. Enjoy!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*1 Month Later*

Loud cracks of thunder filled the night sky. Lightning lit up the world with it's magnificent glow. The thunder boomed loudly, startling Laura in her sleep. Her eyes opened widely at the sound. She quickly interpreted that it was the storm outside that woke her.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes. Now that she was awake, she found it difficult to fall back asleep. She rolled over and looked at the time on her clock. 2:45 a.m. Great, she thought. Now what should she do?

Well... Maybe she can go by Ross. He wouldn't mind. She slowly rose up out of bed and walked across her new bedroom. She exited the room, and started down the long castle hallway towards Ross's room.

That's right, she moved in with the Lynches. Ross informed his siblings that people would be coming to check the castle. His family was confused at first on what exactly this was all about. Ross explained to them everything that happened. How Laura was in the hospital, and how she needed a place to stay. They then agreed to tidy up the place and allow the inspectors to come.

It was a three day process. First there was the inspection, which they thankfully passed. Then they had a talk with Riker, the eldest brother in the house. He was indeed at the age limit to be able to own a house to himself. Riker convinced them this was a very nice place to live and that Laura would be right at home here.

Then there were papers to sign. That was also left up to Riker. Finally they had allowed Laura to move in. She happily lives with her loving boyfriend and his amazing siblings. She still is it's her grandma when she can. She is very happy living at the castle.

As for Laura's father, it had been decided that he would stay in jail for nearly ten years. First attempt murder is a serious crime. Despite whoever it is the person is trying to kill. Yes, legend says to kill The Wolf Boy on sight. But times have changed. People are people, no matter their size, shape or color. They have equal rights. No mater what.

Laura tip toed over to Ross's bedroom door. It was only open a crack. No sound came from his bedroom. She quietly knocked a few times, before lightly pushing open the big wooden door. Ross was lying on his back, his eyes shut, clearly asleep.

Laura quietly shut the door behind her. Just as she did that, Ross's eyes began to flutter open. He rubbed his eyes and slowly looked up. His vision became clear just as Laura turned back to face him. "Oh... Sorry." She whispered. "I didn't mean to wake you."

Ross shook his head and sat up a little bit. "No no, it's fine. What's wrong?"

Laura shrugged. "The thunder woke me up, I'm just having trouble falling back asleep."

Ross sat still for a moment, then lifted up his covers. "Come here."

Laura crept over to him and joined him in bed. She snuggled under the blanket and faced Ross. They both stared at each other. "Are you sure I'm not a bother here?" Laura asks worriedly.

Ross lightly chuckled. "Not at all." Laura smiled.

Ross brought his hand up and pushed aside some hair that was in Laura's face. He then just started stroking her soft hair he so dearly loved. She smiled up at him. "Thank you, for all that you've done. You've given me a place to live, your given me love... Not to mention you saved my life."

Ross smiles. "Well Laur, I can definitely say that you've done the exact same thing for me."

It was true in both of their cases. Laura taking a bullet for Ross, and Ross helping Laura with her demon bite. They were both putting themselves at risk doing these things, but it just shows how much they love each other.

"Guess we're both even then." Laura teases.

Ross chuckles. He brings Laura closer to him and cuddled her down into his chest. "Lets get some sleep. I'm tired."

Laura sighs and closes her eyes. "Alright."

Ross protectively wraps his arms around his girlfriend. "Goodnight, my love."

She breathes in the sweet scent of him as he brings her closer. "Goodnight."

And with that, they each fall into a peaceful sleep, waiting for day to come again.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Like I said, short chapter. I know some of you guys wanted more from this story, I'm really sorry if it wasn't good. I'm personally proud, because this is my first ever completed book. I loved writing this. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did creting it! ^-^

Which book should I update next? I'll make myself a promise. Which ever book has the most votes to be updated next, that is the book I will absolutely update. Let the voting begin! Check out my other books, you'll like 'em!

Peace!!♥