Star Wars OC#1

Name: Xyston
Gender: appears to be female
Race: appears to be human but it's unknown.
Age: Unknown (looks to be on her early twenty's)
Faction: Unknown
Appearance:

(Image the colors of her eyes is Crimson)Personality: when first encountering Xyston, she's cold, calculating, tactical, and only shows mercy to her enemies when their too injuries to fight back, but once she opens up shes kind, funny, motherly, a...

Personality: when first encountering Xyston, she's cold, calculating, tactical, and only shows mercy to her enemies when their too injuries to fight back, but once she opens up shes kind, funny, motherly, and protective.
Likes: reading, cooking, singing, dancing, writing, helping injured enemies
Dislikes: traitors, cowards, having to kill a defenseless enemy, being betrayed
Armaments: 40 Dragon 20mm CIWS, 30 Surface-To-air Missile launchers of unknown origin, 20 x 5" Mk 50 Mod 4 in 10 dual mount turrets, 24 laser cannons in 10 triple mount turrets, is able to carry up to 340 aircraft of various types and she's able to launch 4 chibi frigates that are similar in design to the Paris class heavy Frigates from Halo but with the dual purpose guns being replaced with the same Mk 50 Mod 4 guns that Xyston has.
Other: Xyston is a ship and the body she inhabits is an Android body to allow her to move around and if needed assist in ground operations, and she's the only ship of her class, the Xyston-class System Carrier, the ship itself is as large as the Executor. She's an experiment conducted by her people (The New Valian Republic) to see if it's possible to integrate those strong with the Light (The Force but her people prefer to call it the Light) with warships, she was a success due to how strongly connected to the Light she was, she also posses a lightsaber she had made before her integration into the ship. And she refers to force users as 'Light Bearers' as that's what her people called those who are force sensitive. And the Lightsaber she has is similar to that of A Amin's old lightsaber, but with a Emerald-Yellow color blade instead.