Girls Frontline OC#1

Name: [Error File not found] Enterprise (She's not the same as the Enterprise from Azur lane)
Role/type of T-Doll: Multi-role T-Doll (Meaning she can do any task and use any weapons)
Weapons: HK 416 with red dot sight, angled grip, silencer, and a red laser. A Stoner SR-25 Marksman rifle. A Carl-Gustav M4 (it's a rocket launcher). A Remington Model 870 Shotgun. And a Colt M1911.
Looks: Enterprise has been described by T-Dolls as a T-Doll, has a height of 6'4, having white hair with red and blue streaks that went down to her upper back, wearing UCP combat pants with knee pads, a dark grey shirt with a black jacket over it , she has large 'assest', she always wore a dirty blue bandana over her mouth and nose, and she has a patch that has a bald eagle on it with the words 'Task Force Pol' below the bald eagle.
Personality: Enterprise is at first cold, determined, intelligent and terrifying, but once she opens up she's caring, determined, funny, Motherly and sometimes emotional.
Side: Griffen & Kryuger, Task Force Pol [Formally]
Weakness: she's lightly armored and can be thrown into a rage if she's reminded of her failure to protect her team which this rage can be used to take her down.
Ease of reprogramming: Impossible
Others: Enterprise was built by [Error: File not found] for Griffen & Kryuger to be a multi-purpose T-doll and was part of Task Force Pol which was a team of multi-role T-Dolls and the team was used as frontline fighters or as scouts but unfortunately the team was nearly wiped by out by Sangvis Feri with Enterprise being the only survivor and because of that she blames herself for her teams destruction and went off the radar of Griffen & Kryuger and only appeared to help T-Dolls that are about to be overwhelmed by Sangvis Feri troops. But she'll return to Griffen & Kryuger when they finally find her.