Undertake OC#3

Name: Jonas Rose
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Determined, Caring, hot headed, funny, Creative
Appearance:

Powers/Abilities: He learned how to manifest the power of his SOUL from Frisk and is able to summon a short sword and a shield with both being the color of his SOUL which is Navy blue and thanks to some extra training from Papyrus and Undyne he's ...

Powers/Abilities: He learned how to manifest the power of his SOUL from Frisk and is able to summon a short sword and a shield with both being the color of his SOUL which is Navy blue and thanks to some extra training from Papyrus and Undyne he's able to creating arcs of energy and a beam from his sword and with the help of Sans, he's able to teleport but only over short distances. He also has a hidden ability that he hasn't master that's similar to Undynes final form (am when you fight her) but it's only triggered when he either sees someone he cares about being harmed or when he's severely injured and has the possibility of rendering him unconscious for a week to 2 weeks.
Likes: Training, defending monsters, reading, Sans, Undyne, Papyrus
Dislikes: terrorists, traitors, cowards, the Anti-Monster group
Others: when he was 10 his biological parents were both murdered by members of the Anti-Monster group for going behind the group's back and helping monsters and after their deaths Jonas grew to despise the Anti-Monster group.