Chapter 3

In the middle of the night
☆Aiko POV☆
I haven't slept an ounce because I've been coming up with ideas in my head on how I can ruin Hinata Shoyo's life but trying to see my plan working in the future.... it not working, even when I made multiple tweaks made to the plan.  Then it came to me; the perfect scheme to ruin their precious tangerine's reputation.

The following morning
I had woken up early for some reason when I saw Hinata. He looked as if he was going for a jog, so I went up to him and asked him if I could join.  He says yes. I quickly changed and we were off.  Three-quarter of the way through the run I asked Hinata if I could talk to him. He nodded yes.

I started giving off a dark aura to scare him and I said, "okay orange,  you listen closely, those guys at camp are MINE, so back off and we won't have a problem. Got it?" I thought he would get the message and comply, but then I saw him smirk. "Why are you smirking?"I asked generally confused.

He replied, "why would I listen to a fake bitch like you?"

This caught me off guard because he looked so innocent and nice at first, but that was besides the point. He will not get in my way I thought.

I spoke again, "I wouldn't declare war against me Shoyo, I always get what I want. If you don't back off, you will lose everything, your friends, your little crushes will be mine and your future in volleyball will be destroyed."
"Try your hardest sweetheart, You. Will. Not. Break. Me.," he glared at me. I admit, it was a little intimidating but I won't give him the satisfaction of seeing my fear. He continued running back to camp as if nothing happened.

☆Shoyo's POV☆
I rolled my eyes at her and continued my run.

Shoyo[game on bitch. Even if you win now or later, I always win in the end].

I make it back to camp and see the guys with worried looks on their faces.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked.
They rushed at me, "Where were you?"
"Oh I went on a little run with Aiko, sorry if I worried you," I replied.
"It's okay Shoyo/Chibi Chan/Shrimpy/Hinata/Boke/my disciple...."they started speaking.
I looked at them innocently and confused.
"Is there something wrong?"I questioned.
They asked, "where's Aiko?"
"Oh well she was just behind me,  she should be arriving right.... about.... now." Then she ran in. Everyone was a bit shocked.

I walked up to her and smiled, "guess you were a bit slow Aiko."
"Oh yeah, you beat me this time Sho-kun, next time I'll come out on top," she replied.
I replied, "we'll see."
We both laughed out off, but we both knew what our statements really meant. Then we hugged and I whispered in her ear so no one else could hear, "maybe you'll win now or later, but I WILL come out on top."

We broke the hug and turned to the guys and smiled.

                                                          TBC