Chapter 8

Sorry for the late update everyone. I have been a little busy with school and trying to get my grades up. And my phone and tablet were confiscated due to poor grades. I hope you guys understand. Anyways let's get into it.
                                                               .
                                                               .
                                                               .
                                                               .
                                                               .
                                                               .
                                                               .
                                                               .
                                                               .
                                                               .
                                                               .
                                                               .
Next thing, they heard sirens.

12:36 A.M.

The VB players and managers were in the common area because of the noise from the sirens. It was then they saw Shoyo, on a stretcher being carried to the ambulance. Their jaws mentally dropped and some started treating up.

Yachi broke down. She was running to hinata side yelling, "HINATA!" She was stopped by Kiyoko who had tears in her eyes, but she knew the faster they got to the hospital the higher the chance of his survival. Yachi would only be a hindrance.

After the ambulance left the compound, Yachi turned to the VB players, "this is ALL your fault, especially you,"she said pointing to Aiko. She ran out the room.

"Just to let you know, if Hinata doesn't survive this, you might have just lost two of your managers Karasuno," Kiyoko spoke out before running after Yachi.

The VB players and managers were still in shock when the trio spoke up.
[Got a bit lazy]
Nari: you guys are the worst.
Kino: I am disappointed and disgusted with your guys' behaviour.
Enno: Hinata deserves better. He was the kindest, most caring, sweetest boy we have ever met, who had always put others before himself. And even if what that biatch *pointing at Aiko* said was true, two wrongs don't make a right.

The trio walked out.
That night no one(-Aiko) really got any sleep. They were either sulking, crying, comforting or staring into space. There minds were to focused on Shoyo and his current state to sleep.

The Next Morning
Takeda assembled the managers, forgotten trio and the coaches to speak about Shoyo.
......
                                                       TBC

Sorry for the short chapter. This was written last minute, but either way hope you enjoyed😉. Till the next chapter 😙.