Chapter 7

I then spoke," this is absolutely..."

☆Shoyo's POV☆
"...great!"

The two girls looked at me and each other confused. Kiyoko questioned, "yeah she exposed herself, but we have no evidence of it, so how it's this great?"

"Oh I have evidence,"I assured her, taking out my phone and showing her the recording. "And even if I didn't I have a witnesses... you two, they'll believe me if you give have concrete/ solid statement on what you saw and heard." Shoyo added.

Yachi said enthusiastically, "this really is great, now let's expose that bi-"

"First, language. Second, I don't want to do that just yet. I want to test to see if the guys would realize that I would never do something like that and that they made a mistake and maybe make it up to me. If that is not the case, I'm gonna pay the long game. Aiko is smart and cunning. Her planning and lies are the only thing she has, but those same lies could make the situation worse because she is very good at it. She has been deceptive since she first arrived. Her best lies are cultivated over time, but that doesn't mean she can't come up with a suitable one on spot. But no matter how many lies she tells and how many people believe her, I will win in the end."

Kiyoko and Yachi, "if it's what you want."
Kiyoko, "also, when did you get so smart?"

"Oh I've always been, I just hid it for personal reasons," Shoyo said to them. Kiyoko and Yachi then left my room.

The next day
☆No one's POV☆
Shoyo was expecting apologies, but everyone was still ignoring him. It was the middle of practice and the coaches noticed how everyone wasn't as peppy and avoiding Shoyo. When Hinata went up to Kenma to compliment him on the day's practice, Kenma pushed Shoyo of him and ended up falling on his butt. This caught the attention off the coaches. Coaches Nekomata, Ukai and Takeda ran over to Shoyo.

Nekomata questioned, "what the hell Kozume? Why did you do that for?"
Takeda assisted Shoyo to a chair to sit because he fell pretty hard.
"He deserves it after what he did to everyone here,"Kenma exclaimed. The coaches and the forgotten trio(the only teammates who didn't hear 'the story') were confused.
Ukai called on Daichi and questioned,"what did Shoyo do?"

Daichi explained what happened in the councilors' office. The coaches and trio were angry but calmed their nerves. The coaches called Hinata into a private area to talk. While that was happening Kiyoko and Yachi told the trip and the managers(-Aiko) what really happened, what they saw and heard and what Shoyo doing about it. They were speechless about the whole mess.

With the coaches and Hinata
Nekomata said angrily, "who do you think you are to say such things about my players? The hell? Your own teammates?"
Ukai added, "what the hell Hinata? Why would you say such things?"
"This isn't like you," Takeda added.
"Exactly, it isn't like me, so why would I say such things if I had and have no reason to?"Hinata said trying to defend himself. "Can I atleast explain my side of the story?" he asked the coaches. Takeda, "go ahead."

Shoyo explained about who Aiko was, her threats, the fake story and showed them the recording he took.

Takeda, "OMG, that little-"
Shoyo interrupted, "it's okay sensei, I will come out ontop I can assure you that, but you will have to kick me off the team."

Ukai surprised and asked, "WHAT-why?"

"They still believe her and she is a master of manipulation. If they continue to believe her and take her position from her as manager, they are gonna believe it's unfair punishment and you could lose some players; we can't afford for that too happen now can we? No, so take me off the team....I will come back eventually,"Shoyo explained.

The coaches walk out ball onto the court. They explained that Shoyo was no longer apart of the Karasuno volleyball team on account of what he did to Aiko and the stone of the players from Karasuno and the other teams. Although, he will be staying here for the rest of the camp, he just won't be participating in any activities.

Tsukishima spoke up, "at least the useless bastard isn't here anymore." Everyone(- the coaches, managers and forgotten trio) agreed. The others anger was rising but had to keep it on lock down because they trusted Hinata knew what he was doing.

Over the remaining days at the camp, the volleyball teams(- the ones that knew the truth) would bully, harass and beat up Shoyo everyday. Hinata didn't tell them about the degrading and the beatings because he didn't want to be a burden, but one day they took it too far.

Tanaka spoke, "I wish we never met you useless, manipulative piece of shit."
Noya added, "why don't you do all of us a favor a take a swan dive of the roof of the building." [Comment if you go the reference]

When Shoyo heard those words, he started breaking. Then Aiko came and knelt beside him and whispered in his ear, "I won! Just like i said i would. You lost everything, you friends, your lovers and your career in volleyball in done, so why don't you go take Noya's advice." She then walked away with the rest of the guys.

Hinata found the strength to make it back to his room and clean up his wounds before he blacked out. He woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and saw all his sounds and bandages. Their words started replaying in his head; he fell to the ground and burst into tears. 

Few minutes later Takeda knocked on the door and saw Shoyo on the ground but what was more shocking was all the bruises on him.
Takeda, "Hinata where did you get all these bruises from?"
"Doesn't matter,"he replied.
"Yes it does, so hurt you?"Takeda questioned.
Shoyo, "I can't do it anymore sensei..."

Next thing, they heard sirens.

                                                           TBC