Chapter 5

I back...sorry for not updating....been a bit busy with school. I've decided to add Terushima, Aone, Futakuchi and Koganegawa. Let get into it.

After Aiko left.
☆Shoyo's POV☆
The guys (-forgotten trio and the others who don't simp for Hinata) started playing.
Hinata, "kay', whose going first?"
"Me me me," Noya said excited, "Oikawa, t or d"
Oikawa, "truth."
Saltyshima, "Wuss!"
"Shut up you salty beanpole!" Kawa said.
Noya, "Okay, if younhad to have a threesome with anyone in this room, who would you pick?"
"Oh....um...Chibi and...Iwa cause why not..."
Shoyo blushed at Oikawa's response.
"Okay, my turn....um... Suna....,"Kawa said said trying to change to get the attention off him for once.

We played some more rounds. At one point I ended up on Ushijima's shoulders, Daichi had his shirt off (U///w///U) and Tsukishima was sad because he had to say he hates dinosaurs and post it one off this socials. I had to use the bathroom, so I excused myself. Little did I know, it was then Aiko was put her plan into action.

After using the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water cause I was thirsty. When I got to the kitchen, I saw the girls baking cookies and they offered me one, which I gladly accepted. I there stayed with them for a little and talked. Then I remembered that the guys are waiting for me so I said bye to the girls and rushed off. When I got back, we continued playing.

It was the final round and Terushima asked me. I picked dare cause I ain't no pushy. He told me to go into the next room and change into the outfit on the bed. I did as told.

☆No one's POV☆
While Shoyo was changing

Terushima,"Okay, so it's obvious we like shrimpy, and maybe his trying to hide it, but I can tell he like all of us too.... I don't mind sharing the cute tangerine."
They all agreed to share in the end and that's when Shoyo walked in wearing:

"They all agreed to share in the end and that's when Shoyo walked in wearing:

T

he boys blushed furiously.

Shoyo,"okay I'm gonna change ////w////"
Terushima,"sorry Chibi, but my dare isn't finished"
Shoyo glared, then sighed,"fine what do you want me to do?"
Teru smirked causing Shoyo to gulp.
"So you are going to spin a bottle and whoever it lands on you have to try your best to seduce, " Terushima explained while Shoyo blushed (///////)
Kenma,"you horndog, don't do that, he embarrassed enough."
Tsukishima added,"plus this shrimp doesn't know the first thing about seduction."

Shoyo felt kinda offended and that's when he spun the bottle and it landed on Kunimi. Everyone was shocked by Shoyo's boldness.Shoyo went over to Kunimi and sat on his lap straddling him. This caused Kunimi to blush; everyone was jealous.

"Hey Akira," Sho said seductively, while licking Kunimi's ear. Everyone jaw dropped at this side of Shoyo. Shoyo continued kissing his neck and grinding on him little and said,"punish me master." Almost everyone fainted. That's when the doors burst open revealing....

                                                        TBC