Chapter 10

They walked in and we're shocked....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hinata was on the bed and we pretend the 🌎 is a schematic of Shoyo's company and the many locations)

Ukai, "Hinata what is all this?"

Hinata, "hmmm....what do you mean? It's my hospital room?"

Kiyoko, "Yeah...but why does it look so futuristic and what is that you're working on?"

Hinata, "Well, I paid for an updated room and I had someone bring this holographic computer-like database from home. I am currently working on some details for my company. We are opening a new branch soon and I have some kinks to clean up."

Yachi, "You own a company!?!"

Hinata, "Well, it's not my company but I take care of most of what goes on behind the scenes. The company is called 'Sunshine Nexus'"

Kiyoko, "Sunshine Nexus as in that real huge and popular company that appeals to almost anyone's desires? That Sunshine Nexus?"

Hinata nods.

Takeda, "That's amazing Hinata, but how did you juggle handling the company and your school, no offence, but especially when your grades aren't that good?"

Hinata, "No offence taken Takeda-sensei, but to answer your question those grades were fake I can show you my real report cards after, but I mean it can be hard handling the business but I have my siblings, mostly Natsu helping me."

Hinata pulls up his report card on the hologram and everyone was shocked, but amazed.

Hinata, " okay, well I think we should start addressing the situation at hand"

Ukai, "Yeah, um...when do you get out of here?"

Hinata, "by the end of the week"

Ukai, "are you coming back when you get out?"

Hinata, "no. I'm leaving for America to help out with business. Plus I feel that if I come back, Aiko and her bullshit is gonna be a pain in the ass. I will come back eventually, trust me on that, but I just need some time away from here. I hope you can understand."

Yachi, "We understand Hinata-kun, but how long will you be gone?"

Hinata, "I cannot give you a definite answer Yachi-san. Um can you tell everyone I didn't make it. I don't want anyone to try and find me."

Kiyoko, "We can do that. We wish you all the best Hinata."

Hinata, "Thank you all for believing me. We'll keep in touch, I'll give you my office number."

With that Hinata gave them the number and they left.

                                                         TBC

BTW I've been reading a lot of crossover books lately with crossover ships and I'm thinking of doing one. Let me know if it's some you guys would want to see.

YES

NO

Also I'm cutting down the harem because imma keep forgetting about of them so them updated version.
Hinata harem: Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Noya, Iwazumi, Oikawa, Kunimi, Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Ushijima, Tendo, Sakusa, Atsumu, Osamu, Suna, Kita, Terushima
So from 33 to 19