Chapter 9

Takeda had assembled the managers, forgotten trio and coaches to tell them...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Takeda: Okay. I have gathered you guys here to talk about what happened with Shoyo. Last night I talked to him before the ambulance showed up. I was getting tired of Aiko and her fake behaviour so I was secretly recording our conversation.

                                                                                          Flashback

Takeda, "Hinata where did you get all these bruises from?"

"Doesn't matter,"he replied.

"Yes it does, so hurt you?"Takeda questioned.

Shoyo, "I can't do it anymore sensei..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoyo, "....It hurts so much. The guys beat me everyday both physically and verbally, but the worst part is they don't trust me. I can't do it anymore Takeda sensei."

Shoyo continued, " Do you know how it feels to get belittled and bashed and bruised by the people you love for something you didn't even do. I loved them too much to fight back."

Takeda saw Shoyo's eyes closing. He thought Shoyo was tired and fell asleep until he saw the empty pill bottle. He quickly stopped the recording and called the ambulance.

Takeda, "Shoyo. Hinata stay with me please. Open your eyes."

Shoyo, "I'm sorry sensei." Shoyo eyes closed.

Next thing, they heard sirens.

                                                                               End of flashback

After speaking about what happened last night, Takeda's phone rang.

Takeda, " Hello...yes this is him...OMG that's great news....we will, around 4 in the afternoon....mkay bye."

Ukai, "Who was that Specks?"

Takeda, "The hospital, Shoyo okay, he's asleep right now but we will visit him at 4 today. Just us, no one else. This is confidential. Am I clear?"

Everyone nodded.

                                                                                      T I M E S K I P

Everyone was in the gym waiting for the coaches.

The coaches, managers and forgotten trio walk in and didn't even bother looking at them.

Ukai, "Alright, put what happened last night to the back of your mind and start warm ups."

Everyone still sad but did as told. Everyone was off their game that day. 

                                                                                     T I M E S K I P

It was 4 and time to see Shoyo. The coaches, managers and forgotten trio went towards the door when...

Daichi questioned, "Coach where are you guys going?"

Takeda replied, "OUT!"

This shocked everyone because Takeda had never spoke out like that before. They kept quiet. 

They walked out and made their way to the hospital.

When they walked in.

Kiyoko, "Hi we're here for Hinata Shoyo."

Receptionist, "He's in the last room on the third floor."

They made there way to Hinata's room.

They walked in and we're shocked....

                                                                                             TBC