Chapter 12

"Bye mom," with that I hung up the phone and rested.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Next Morning 

Hinata woke up 30 minutes before his mom and sister were scheduled to come and pick him up. He got ready and waited. He brought up some files from work he still had yet to send in and did them while he waited.

Half and hour later

A white limousine pulled up and Shoyo's mom and a bodyguard entered the hospital. 

She got Hinata's room number and made her way

She got Hinata's room number and made her way. When she got there she saw Hinata with glasses on and fiddling with his tablet and an earpiece mostly likely talking to his assistant.

 When she got there she saw Hinata with glasses on and fiddling with his tablet and an earpiece mostly likely talking to his assistant

(What he was wearing ^^^^)

When Shoyo noticed his mother. He hung up the phone and said, "Hi mom." Then he went up to kiss her cheek. They went back to the vehicle in silence.

On the way to the airport

Natsu was asleep on her mother's lap and Shoyo went back to his files. "Okay what happened? Why are we leaving? I thought you liked it here?" Shoyo's mother asked, breaking the silence. Hinata not looking up from his work replied, "I got betrayed. We got a new manager not too long ago. She fell for the my volleyball friends. She saw me as competition because I got a lot of attention from the guys. So, she scheme and came up with an idea to try and turn everyone against me. While playing a game of truth or dare she accused me of assaulting and threatening her. All the guys believed her and they beat me up and told me to kill myself. I still had the coaches, managers and Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita. Despite that I broke and tried suicide and BAM hospital."

When he was finished narrating his story. His mother was fuming, but had to keep her cool because Natsu was sleeping. 

"Okay. Well since we are going back to homeschooling and we are going to set you up with a therapist. Mkay?" 

"Yes mother."

"Shoyo how do you feel about those boys?"

"Can we talk about it another time please? I'm a little tired"

She nodded yes.

▪︎T I M E S K I P▪︎

They made it to the airport and to the plane and to New York. They made It pass customs and got there bags. They took their first step and took in fresh New York air. Just then his assistant, Muffin walked up. "Hello youngmaster Shoyo." "Muffin." "Well do you want to get your things settled at home first or surprise your brother first?" "My brother first." She nodded and led them to the car and opened the door. When they arrived, Muffin opened the door for the Hinata's and the receptionist immediately got up and greeted their superior. They were about to tell Hinata's brother of their arrival, but Hinata told them not to worry about it. They made their way to his office and knocked on the door. When they heard 'come in', they opened the door and a tear slipped down his brother's face. 

"S-shoyo?"

"How are you little brother?"

TBC 

I know it's short, but I recently hurt my neck and it's really hard for me to move my left arm, but I wanted to get something out for y'all so here it is.