Sorry

I want to formally apologize to anyone and everyone my father has offended. His mind is stuck back in 1930 whatever (not actually how old he is). But as an apology, I wanted to publish the chapter I was working on as a goodbye. It was not complete or even proofread but my parents are checking for any remnants of the app. I won't delete the account in case anyone got inspired to write a story similar or take it up and finish, but I am deleting the app. Soooo, this is goodbye; enjoy the chapter I guess.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"How are you, little brother?"

With tears pricking his eyes Haruto, Hinata's younger brother ran up to and crash into his brother. They both tumbled to the ground with Haruto sobbing on his brother's shoulder and Hinata rubbing his back whispering words of comfort into his ear.

Having regained his composure a bit Haruto spoke, "It's been so long nii-san and so obviously I am not upset to see you, why are you here?"

"Well I came because I missed you and wanted to see how you were handling things in office and there was some trouble back in Miyagi between me and a bitch," he responded.

"Oh? And what did said bitch do?"

"I tell you when we see dad."

"Huh? Dad's coming here? Now?!! But I have so much work to do and these accounts need to be sent in asap!"

"Don't worry about it. Muffin!!"

From the shriek was heard the door opened and in stepped Hinata's most trusted assistant at the ready.

"Muffin here can analyze anything at first glance. She can finish this no problem while we talk to dad."

"Really?"

"I can assure you Mr. Hinata I can get the job done. I've been looking after your brother for so long, you can't possibly be that bad."

Haruto roared in laughter while Shoyo's ears were burning with embarrassment.

"Alright Alright. No need to be so mean Muffin."

She just gave him a sly smile and announced, "Whatever you say, boss. Also, you should leave now. It is around 3:15 and your father should be arriving at the cafe soon."

"Thank you Muffin. You're the best."

"Mhm."

With that, the Hinata brothers departed from the building. As soon as they walked out the door Haruto asked Shoyo, "Where did you get one of those? All my assistants have literally been so useless I swear!"

"She's something huh?!"

"Yeah and cute too! Mind if I steal from you!" he joked.

"Don't start with me. She is my best and only assistant right now. Lay off!"

"Yeah Yeah. Let's just get to the cafe and you can tell me about this bitch that hurt you. That way I can go and hurt her!" he grinned sinisterly. 

"Calm down you psycho! Plus this is my revenge, not yours so just be my brother and support from behind ne?"

"Whatever you want nii-san. I'm just saying I know a really great guy for assassinations or if you just want to buy the weaponry."

Hinata just stared and him blankly before closing the limo door.