𝟏

'So Wilbur wants me to stream with him? And you'll be there?' Marley shouted over the banister downstairs to her brother. It wasn't the most practical thing for their parents, the two siblings shouting up and down the stairs, but they had grown used to it.

The siblings didn't look alike, that was the most obvious thing when you saw them side by side.

Marley had inherited her fathers once ginger hair. It flowed down to around her waist, although it was usually tied up in some way. She didn't know why she never really cut it too short, it never really seemed her thing though.

The next thing you usually would notice about her was her blue eyes. She wouldn't describe them as sapphires or the colour of the sea, more like the sky as the sun started to rise. Not piercing blue, but a shade which managed to keep and uphold its own beauty easily.

Then if you stepped closer you would see was her freckles peppered across her face, almost like little kisses. They were one of the main things the Marley liked about her own beauty, the light freckles which she shared with her father.

Whereas her brother looked like a replica of their mother, brown hair which had a natural shape to it which framed his face nicely. It wasn't too long, any time he tried growing it out any longer he would insist on it being shorter, he didn't like being able to feel his hair slightly on the back of his neck as he walked.

He had hazel eyes, something which Marley was rather envious of. They managed to look a beautiful colour in the light. It wasn't an easy colour to name, if Marley had to try make it she would say 'I don't know, in the light they would sometimes look golden, but like a dulled version? They're really pretty though, the only pretty thing about my asshole of a brother is his eyes'

The two siblings were extremely close. It was surprising, their parents thought they would clash too much and argue quite a lot, but apparently not.

'Yes I'll be there, I wouldn't leave you in a call with Jack by yourself, you'd leave there dead' Zach laughed as he remembered the last time that his sister and one of his closest friends, Jack Manifold were in a call by themselves.

'Hmm, ok, tell Wilbur I'll be there. Only because he was so gracious to ask me myself and not through my brother' she scoffed jokingly, she appreciated how Wilbur acted with the younger people, acting in as their older brother figure.

Now Marley had about five hours to wait for this jackbox stream, and she was unnaturally nervous. But she knew that nerves were normal, so she got on with her day as normal.

'Hello Wilbur' Marley put her mouth as close to the mic as she could, the audio very crunchy and loud for everyone else

'Hello Wilbur' Marley put her mouth as close to the mic as she could, the audio very crunchy and loud for everyone else. Most audibly cringed, and the 19 year old was happy her brother was still on deafen and had his mic off because otherwise he would've stormed into her room to playfully punch her.

Marley, well Whisper at this point had been streaming for about 15 minutes, and had about 90k viewers. Sure, her average was usually higher but with Wilbur and Tubbo both streaming it was understandable.

To Marley's knowledge the lineup was her, Zach, Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Jack and two other people. She was comfortable with this group, they all knew her and she knew all of them. The other two was apparently depending on who was available at the time, so as the group waited they started up a round of Quiplash.

Humour like this wasn't really Marley's time of comedy, lots of it was sarcastic comments and her accidentally pulling funny or bitchy faces after stupid comments were made. Not that her fans knew that though, but they could somehow tell that was the time of comedy she had.

There was feeling that came into Marley's stomach, almost like a never ending spiral leading to a pit that she had to fall down. Why? She just couldn't work with the prompts, they were all questions that she didn't know how to answer.

'if WILBY was stuck on a desert island by himself and could take one thing, what would it be?'

Marley usually hated when she pandered to the audience. It seemed annoying to her when she did it, mainly because it was painfully obvious due to most references being from SMPLive.

'useless whale facts. seriously. and he'd laugh at them'

Not the best answer she could give, but if it got her the points, it got her the points. As the round ended for her to be able to answer the questions, Marley heard some low chuckles from her brother. She found it extremely funny how he always laughed at his owns jokes before he spoke, it just made it seem pretty stupid if the jokes weren't great.

Unluckily for her, that question came up first. It wasn't being very helpful for her hating her joke.

It was a first, they didn't actually believe that it was her for once. It was a feeling of relief as she knew that maybe for once she wasn't too predictable.

The other answer was obviously Wilbur himself, seeing as it was an inside joke between her and him.

As the answers were revealed, everyone voted for Marley's answer, and the chat gave her the majority, so she shockingly got a Quiplash with her arguably worst answer. It was a good feeling for her to know that she seemed actually quite funny to chat, even if their internalised misogyny didn't want her to know about it.

The game of Quiplash ended in an instant, before Wilbur said into the mic 'Techno cant do it so I asked Schlatt, Niki said yes so I'll add her to the chat'

Niki? It was a new feeling hearing another girl being added to the call. She had gotten used to being the only girl in the call so it would be a wave of fresh air.

'Hello!' a sweet and soft voice said, an accent very prominent. As Marley heard the voice in the call, her interest was peaked yet again.

Niki. She seemed like a sweet person.

 She seemed like a sweet person

hello!

love yall <3

goodbye :)