𝟏𝟖

Marley felt absurdly good. Not that hadn't been ok, but it was a new type of good she hadn't felt before. It was the sort that made her feel so happy it was almost as if she was at the peak of being high.

'Do you wanna go out? Like just go on a walk or something?' Marley swung around Zach's door, using it to lean on. He spun around on his chair, he had started trying to edit a bit more, something he was in the middle of.

'Yeah, I need a break from this editing. I was calling Tommy and stuff but he needed to go' Zach got up, picking up his phone and standing next to his sister. He was liking this new energy she had that day when she woke up.

There was a pleasant silence between them. They knew that Marley was doing better than how she had been the past few days, so Zach was making sure that nothing he said would indirectly annoy his older sister.

'It's nice, not too stressful anymore. And I've come to terms with it all' Marley looked up at her brother. It did annoy her that her brother was taller yet younger, but knew it was just genetics and not just to spite her like she used to believe.

Zach's eyebrows raised slightly, he knew Marley wouldn't get too annoyed about anything, so he decided to just try and tease her about the situation. 'Come to terms with what?'

'That I like Niki dickhead, ok? I just decided that it would be best for me to just say I do and not fuck around anymore' Marley smiled.

Zach smiled internally. It was great for him to know his sister was coming to terms more. It hurt him to see her isolate herself from everyone, so her being this almost new and happy person was a breath of fresh air in a way.

'Ok, ok. Well, are you gonna tell her?' He was rather inquisitive, just because he could tell that Marley was being more open to questions than she usually would be.

'Maybe, don't see why not' Marley shrugged. If anything went that bad she didn't even need to interact with Niki again. But she doubted that Niki would be that mean, she'd probably just politely decline her.

'Well, me and Wilbur both think you should. Techno said that you should, but since when did we listen to him for relationship advice' Zach laughed lightly.

'We'll see, we'll see' Marley smiled.

marlsonthepriv

liked by nihachu, tommyinnit and 25 othersmarlsonthepriv i want to impulsively cut my hair short

marlsonthepriv i want to impulsively cut my hair short. also for some reason i allowed cscoop and traves follow this account, so this it the bitch you had so many hits on when we played smplive

traves you're ginger????
> marlsonthepriv we talked after i posted the back of my hair. cscoop collect this child 😩
>> cscoop no it's amazing not having to deal with the bitch

cscoop ew
> marlsonthepriv fuck you coop
>> cscoop fuck you marley

nihachu I LOVE YOUR HAIR BUT YOU WOULD SUIT SHORT HAIR <3
> marlsonthepriv THANK YOU BUT WHY ARE WE SCREAMING? <3
>> nihachu FOR THE FUN OF IT <3

zachiguess i'm glad i'm not ginger
> marlsonthepriv you keep insulting dad and you wonder why he prefers me
>> zachiguess he prefers me though
>>> marlsonthepriv does he though? i don't believe

zachiguess i'm glad i'm not ginger> marlsonthepriv you keep insulting dad and you wonder why he prefers me>> zachiguess he prefers me though>>> marlsonthepriv does he though? i don't believe

hi guys

discord server in bio

please read what i wrote on my conversation. it's very important.

love you all

goodbye <3