𝟔

'Marley we're going out you're in charge!' The girls father shouted to her as she lied in her bed. This had been happening more often, the parents would leave the house leaving Marley to look after her and Zach.

'When will you be back?' she didn't want to get out of bed to ask them, so Zach unfortunately got the lovely noise of his sister and father shouting to each other.

'A few hours, there's monsters in the fridge so you don't need to leave the house! Bye!' their mother shouted back on their fathers behalf, seeing as he was getting the car ready for the drive.

'Ok bye mum love you!' she replied, for once not an ounce of sarcasm in her voice. She never could tell you why, but early morning Marley hated being affectionate to her parents in the morning.

As soon as they heard the car leave off from the driveway, Zach walked into Marley's bedroom, and when she wasn't looking, he hit her round the head with his pillow.

'What the fuck Zach!' Marley didn't want to get out of bed right now, so her younger brother hitting her round the head meant that she had to get up.

'Your loud mouth, not mine' he ran into his room once more as he heard her feet moving along the corridor.

'Anyways, aren't we meant to record with Wilbur today? Or is that tomorrow?' Zach blocked his door with all his strength, he actually got rather scared by his sister like this because she could be scary if she needed to be.

'Oh shit, that's today isn't it' Marley panicked slightly, to be completely truthful she hadn't remembered the whole point of the video, she just knew she was meant to recording in about.

'FUCK ITS IN THIRTY MINUTES' she shouted, Zach almost cackling with laughter. It wasn't something she had planned on remembering the time for, seeing as Wilbur usually would message her about an hour before, but for once that hadn't happened.

She rushingly got ready, even though she didn't need to be on camera. She tied her hair back into a high ponytail, light makeup on, an iced coffee in her hand as she sat in her hair turning around in her chair patiently.

'Wilbur Soot I hate your new found love for early morning recordings you bitch' she spoke down the mic, audio rather crunchy. She heard Tommy's laugh, before he said 'I FUCKING TOLD YOU SHED SAY THAT' with a groan from Technoblade.

'There was always the possibility of her being nice' he muttered, it was ridiculously late for him so she felt quite bad for him.

'This early in the morning? Are you ok? Do you need some help?' Marley's sarcastic brain had turned on, as she looked dead into the phone camera as she was vlogging for no reason.

Well, there was a reason.

She was going to ask her friends if they wanted to meet at some point.

So they kind of need to know what her face looks like.

That would be helpful wouldn't it.

'Ok so it's going to be a build battle sort of thing, so I got you lot because we're all bad at building' Wilbur said, he wasn't lying to be honest. Zach, Tommy, Techno, Marley and Wilbur, with Niki being a judge.

'Excuse me' Marley scoffed in a joking tone, she could build very well if you gave her the time and the right playlist.

'Im not dealing with Marley today, let's just get this over with' Zach muttered, and before she could spout her mouth the timer started, and she was sucked into a focused mindset.

whisperlive
don't diss my building skills wilbursoot 😤

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

wilbursoot
it was ok i guess

whisperlive
I GUESS? IT WAS AMAZING!

wilbursoot
whatever you say

whisperlive
bitch

|||||||||||

nihachu
your building was amazing <3

whisperlive
i love you niki <3

nihachu
call me i wanna talk to you :)

whisperlive
okok now doing it :)

||||||||||

tommyinnit
my building was great

whisperlive
you got fundy to do it for you 🤠

tommyinnit
my building was great

fundylive
his building was great

whisperlive
shut up fundy stop flattering yourself

fundylive
i'm sorry whisper don't kill me

whisperlive
it's ok fundy

fundylive
your tweets have gone really dry so
you're planning something

whisperlive
oh shit 😧

fundylive
i'm scared

whisperlive
😤🤠😃😩😐😏😧 good 😧😏😐😩😃🤠😤

fundylive
zachiguess collect your sister

zachiguess
i'm scared as well fundy

zachiguess
she's too scary

zachiguess she's too scary

hello

love yall

remember that covid doesn't exist in this timeline because we all hate it

goodbye <3