𝟒

'Zach!' Marley shouted across the corridor, their parents luckily weren't home so she could get away with something like this. Her brother approached her room, sitting on the beanbag to the side of her setup which was meant for him, but often found some random objects on.

'Yes?' he didn't know why he didn't answer until he got into the room, but she was slightly scared when she took her headset off and noticed him being sat there.

'I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to Tesco or something, didn't need to fucking scare me' she laughed, grabbing her wallet and phone from beside her setup. Although both of their setups weren't in their bedrooms, they kept most things in the rooms, purely for convenience as they spent a majority of their time in the rooms.

'Don't see why not' he replied, going to grab his money but hearing his sister shout 'It's on me!' behind him. That was one thing that he loved about her, no matter how much they can pretend that they hate each other on stream she was one of the most considerate and kind people he knew.

'But it's not fair you constantly paying' he tried reasoning. He made his own money, and although a lot was locked into a bank account he couldn't access until age 18, he did get an allowance from his parents.

'You aren't coming if you don't let me pay, so I'd recommend shutting up' she picked up her keys as they walked out of the front door.

Marley didn't have anything too exciting on. She wore a crop top, cardigan and mom jeans. Her hair was in two french plaits down the side of her head, it sort of made her look younger. She liked that though. Being an adult all the time was tiring so being able to convince people she was younger was great.

Her brother had been taking more fashion advice off of tiktok, but today just decided to wear a crewneck and jeans. More specifically, it was one of Wilbur's crewnecks, but that wasn't something too important.

Walking into Tesco, it felt kind of weird for Marley. She saw some eyes looking towards her brother, mainly because of what he was wearing.

It was a teenage girl, she looked about 14 in Marley's eyes. She approached Zach, just asking 'Hey, is that Wilbur Soot merch?'

She seemed sweet. Most of the time they would both avoid the situation, but she was kind enough. 'Yeah it is!' Zach reciprocated the kind energy.

A great thing for both Zach and Marley is that their accents weren't too prominent, if you compared their accent to if they had one like Phil, they would get recognised a lot more. Additionally, they hadn't said where they were from in the UK, just saying they were from England somewhere.

The girl that came up to Zach seemed to get the hint that they didn't really want to stop and talk, although she was kind enough. She left saying 'Sorry for bothering you, you're probably busy, just wanted to say it looked cool' she turned away after.

Another great thing was Marley had learned to let her brother to do the majority of talking if anyone approached them. Her way of speaking was more noticeable than his, and he could easily change how he spoke so people didn't notice it was him, whereas she was fixed on the way she spoke.

'Why are we even here?' Zach looked down at his sister, she just hummed and said 'For the fun of it. And I also want a monster'

It was predictable from her by this point, but he would still laugh at it. He wouldn't call it an addiction, but she did drink monsters quite frequently. She loved drinks with caffeine in them, which was ironic because she always complained about never really being able to sleep as much as she tried.

As they made their way around the shop, they ended up picking up many things they never planned on. Marley got herself a packet of waffles, she didn't even really eat them but it was her just spontaneously getting something for the fun of it.

Next they got Skittles and M&M's, some Pringles and then they finally got to the drinks. Marley picked up herself a few monsters, whereas Zach asked for her to get him some lucozades. They both found it stupid how she had to buy them for him due to the law on energy drinks, but Marley said yes nonetheless.

They made their way to the checkouts and left as quickly as they could, neither really liking being out and in somewhere as loud as Tesco for so long. For some reason it was super loud, something neither liked.

Walking home, the pair discussed stream ideas. They both touched on the jackbox stream lightly, saying how it was fun, but not bringing it up again.

Marley also talked about at one point doing a face reveal. Zach said it was a good idea, although he wouldn't do one for a little bit. He wanted to get out of school first, maybe when he would be in University just so people didn't bring up how they knew he had a big following online wherever he went. He knew Tommy around the second time all his school found out and he saw how that changed his view on streaming and YouTube for a brief while, and he didn't want to go through that.

'I guess the time will come for everything' she replied, opening their front door and disappearing into her room.

hello there

i love you all

goodbye

(this took me around 30 minutes to write? call me connoreatspants because i am sonic)