𝟏𝟒

'You look really pretty today' Niki commented, Marley flushing a red shade. Why was she even blushing? They were friends weren't they?

'You too' Marley put her phone down on the bed so she could take a few seconds to compose herself. Why was she so flustered around Niki all of a sudden?

There were too many questions in her head, but she felt slightly better when Niki was also blushing. It wasn't like anything was there was it?

Well, there could be. Marley didn't know how to explain it too well. They way that she constantly wanted to talk to Niki, or how there was never a full moment between them.

There was definitely some sort of attraction. But being platonic was a thing which was similar wasn't it?

No, not at all. Being platonic with someone didn't make you find them cute and really just want to hug her most of the time. Platonic is where you could stand the distance, and although the pair lived close together, they both just wanted to meet up.

As soon as Marley saw Niki her heart fluttered. She could never explain why, but that always happened. And when she would see her with no makeup on, or when she had a full face of makeup on she saw no difference. She saw the same pretty girl all the time.

And when she would occasionally sing on call with Marley, her heart skipped a few beats as she heard her soft voice. It was a thing she found incredibly nice, very calming as well.

And when Marley would say something stupid which would get Niki laughing until she couldn't breathe Marley always seemed to laugh. She had this aura to her which was so likeable, Marley being affected badly.

As Niki had to leave the call to stream, Marley immediately headed onto a call with some of her closest friends.

'I'm in deep'

'So you don't know if you like her?' Ted asked, Marley had just started talking at a rapid pace where at most times it was hard to understand

'I think I do. Well, I don't fucking know I've never had feelings for someone before like this!' Marley panicked. She didn't really know why she was like this, it seemed pretty clear to her when she was listing out why she liked her for Schlatt that there must be something there.

'You made it slightly obvious that you like her, and it's not like Niki's going to turn you down. She loves talking to you apparently' Schlatt said, instantly regretting what he said.

'So you've been talking to somebody about me and Niki?' Marley started, she didn't really care she just found it funny whenever Schlatt got panicked whenever she seemed somewhat angry.

'Nope, no, not at all' Schlatt said. Marley laughed lightly, his acting was shit but it was too funny for her not to react.

'With Wilbur? I don't really care you know' Marley heard Schlatt hum slightly and knew she was correct.

'I don't know, I feel like I do' Marley stared out the window at the night sky as she just tried to comprehend the help from her friends.

i said i wasn't updating but i already had this done

anyways love you all