𝟐𝟏

'Well, should we go somewhere?' Marley turned to Niki. They had been in that room by themselves for a couple of minutes, most of it in silence due to shock.

'Yeah, yeah' Niki nodded, words not really being able to be produced from her mouth. She looked up at Marley, no clue in what she was going to say. A lot of what she was going to say had gone out of the window, most of it just being small nods and the odd words.

Marley didn't know how she was going to cope at this point. She was extremely nervous, fidgeting a lot. It wasn't totally out of the norm for her to act like this, but it was so evident right now in her opinion.

She had been told that she could leave and do whatever by Zach, so she could do nothing but try and act confident now. Grabbing Niki's hand, she treated her delicately. It wasn't that she believed that Niki had to be treated like porcelain, but it was just how she didn't want to break any boundaries.

Sure, Niki and Marley had discussed their boundaries on multiple occasions, but they can change often.

Niki was pleasantly surprised. Her breath hitched slightly at the touch, not that she didn't like it though. Her fingers intertwined with Marley's, and as they walked out of the door the smiles on their faces didn't falter.

 Her fingers intertwined with Marley's, and as they walked out of the door the smiles on their faces didn't falter

whisperlive
niki nihachu is a sweetheart in real
life and i would know this

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

nihachu
<333

whisperlive
i love you niki <3

||||||||||

zachiguess
happy for the surprise now?

whisperlive
yes 🥰zach my beloved🥰

zachiguess
what the fuck

whisperlive
sorry, just trying to get noticed by
my fav content creator 🥺

whisperlive
that emoji is in my recents now

whisperlive
may cry

whisperlive
be right back

||||||||||

wilbursoot
i did most of this

zachiguess
no you didn't

wilbursoot
yes i did

zachiguess
no you didn't

whisperlive
oh no the girls are fighting 😩

whisperlive oh no the girls are fighting 😩

The air was crisp. Not too cold and not too warm, the March breeze that felt so calming. The two girls just walked around and started exploring. Not really a clue in the world of what they're going to do, just walking.

They looked like a sweet pair. A pair in which they seemed to fit completely, no matter how tense the situation did seem when you were next to the pair.

'Should we just walk for a little bit further then turn back? We've walked for nearly an hour and all, and we need to get back at some point' Marley put a fake confident smile on, Niki could tell but she wasn't going to say more.

'If you like to, but you know, it's very fun just walking' Niki softly spoke, her tone was extremely endearing. It was so nice for Marley to feel this sort of love, even if it wasn't a romantic sort of love at the time.

'Ok, ok' Marley squeezed Niki's hand lightly, Niki reciprocating the action. It was so sweet for Marley, this seemingly bitchy person being so soft for her own good at times.

As they headed down the road even further, the vibes were getting less tense. Even if it was just the small acts of being with each other in person, it was something in which they both craved.

Something was happening between them.

Slowly.

But surely.

hi guys!

one of my friends who i had gotten close with has deleted wattpad/discord so i'm kinda upset rn (kinda meaning very)

discord in bio

love you all

@-cuddlee deserves the world <333

byeeeeeee