Chapter 12

Peaceful,

Was what you could use to describe the serenity experienced by those living at Naruto's residence. The cool morning air howled as the sun slowly rose up over the horizon.

Sleeping comfortable in her bed was Karin Uzumaki, closely cuddling with her pillow as if her life meant it. Drool leaving her mouth as the morning air snuck into her room through the open window sending shivers down her spine. All in all it was pure bliss.

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

Unfortunately, the peaceful morning was ruined as an alarm blared through the whole house, the annoying repetition caused an irate Karin to lose all sign of sleep.

"I should have stayed at a hotel" she sighed.

Getting out of bed, unwillingly at that she walked towards the door where she saw Kurama attempt to ignore the noise but failed.

"Don't worry boy, I'll handle it" She said with a low growl, He would pay.

Getting to the source of her problem, she kicked open the door, not bothering to knock to see her cousin still fast asleep in bed snoring loudly.

'This bastard isn't even awake' She though, surprised how this idiot didn't even seem awake and still peacefully sleeping.

Grabbing the accursed phone, she ended the alarm with great satisfaction. It still didn't cause a reaction from her cousin who simply continued asleep, blissfully unaware of the danger he was about to meet.

Taking a nearby pillow, she smirked as she smothered it on the blond depriving him air. And it didn't take long for the blond to quickly wake up panicking as he struggled to get the pillow of him.

"I was having a fucking nice dream until your stupid alarm ruined it you bastard!!!" She yelled, still smothering the blond as what sounded like an apology came from him but was muffled by the pillow.

"Oh ho! No apology is gonna save you this time!" She said raising her voice. Unintelligible sound came from the blond who was still panicking.

Seeing her victim begging for mercy seemed to satisfy her as she released the pillow from his face. Gulping in air Naruto massaged his throat as he tried to control his breathing.

"What the hell Karin? Are you trying to kill me?" He said in between breaths.

"Well you won't let me sleep!? So I say it's a fair trade!" She bit back as usual.

"Next time wake the fuck up and turn it off...dumbass" she said walking back to her room.

"I hate you" he sighed as he got up from bed.

TIME SKIP-1 hour
.

.

.

After going through his morning routine of a run and a few quick exercises he took a shower and arrived at the kitchen seeing Karin cooking something good as the aroma that filled the room was divine.

"Ohayo, breakfast is almost ready...just give me a minute" She said happily as she hummed an upbeat tune.

"Someone's in a good mood" He said dryly as he remembered the near death experience he received an hour ago and her mood then.

"Yeah" She said ignoring the glare her cousin was giving her "I went back to sleep and bam! I'm in a good mood again" She said with an ignorant tone as she dropped both plates filled with sausages and scrambled eggs on the table.