Chapter 11

REAL MADRID TRAINING GROUND

If you were to witness the scene at the at the Ciudad Real Madrid you would be impressed at the dedication the Real players were showing on the pitch. There was no slacking off even for a second.

"Alright guys, gather round I have something to say." The voice of Zinedin Zidane was heard as he had a serious expression on his face, he didn't have to wait long as the players hurdled up. "Good job guys, I can really see the improvements in your game. Now I know I'm right to assume you all know the next few matches were gonna have are going to be tough." He said getting the players to murmur in agreement with him, "Manchester United in the champions League, Sevilla in laliga, Malaga in the cup, and finally the el classico with Barcelona" he paused letting that sink in to the players minds, "I expect you all to give these next round of fixtures a hundred percent, no exceptions. Now let's get back to work."
The rest of the morning was spent with a high intensity training on all aspects of the game.

The players were now in the dressing room, all of them tired except for a few which made Morata jealous as he saw Naruto still breathing fairly. "How the hell are you still not tired?" He said pointing to the blond. All Naruto could do was chuckle at his Spanish teammates remarks, He's always had huge reserves of stamina ever since he was a kid, he's parents could attest to that, he was a "mini sun" according to his mom not just because of his bright hair but his unlimited energy. He was definitely a freak of nature.

"I won't even bother asking Rata, he is impossible to crack" came the voice of Ramos, he too had tried to understand how a 17 year old kid like him could last that long, but gave up after the blond just laughed and said "guess I'm just special huh." Best to say the defender couldn't crack the enigma that was Naruto.

Laughing a bit at their response, the blond could only sigh "Guys I told you I'm awesome" he joked pointing a thumb to himself as he quickly ducked, dodging the water bottle aimed at his head, "Your lucky I can't chase you Namikaze or I would have your head."
Morata said as he grabbed a nearby water bottle to drink as the rest of the locker room laughed at the two's antics.

"At least you know you couldn't catch me" he joked as he ran out of the dressing room, evading the airborne bottle.

"estúpido fanático de la resistencia" The Spaniard muttered as his target got away.

.

.

.

Paying farewell to the cab driver, Naruto got off the car and began walking down to his house, all the while getting a weird feeling at the back of his head, 'I feel like I'm forgetting something' he thought as we walked on to his front door, "Its probably nothi-" he was interrupted as someone grabbed him from behind and judo slammed him into the ground. Looking up to see his attacker, he was about to fight back but he saw surprised as he saw the face of his attacker.

Fuuuucck. I forgot to pick her up

"Have mercy" he begged in a high pitched voice as the attackers fist was ready to make contact with his face.

"I.WAITED.FOR.HOURS" The voice was feminine as the person said darkly. "I'm sorry." Naruto still begged not wanting to be punched, especially by her.

"Sorry's not gonna make up for all those hours I wasted waiting" She said, still bent on punching him.

"Karin please, I promise I'll make up for it" he pleaded to the now known Karin, the red head seemed to consider his offer, "Make up for it how?" She asked still suspicious of him just trying to escape. "Ummm I'll take you shopping" he blurted out, trying to appease her as she molled over her choices,
A- she could punch her cousin or B she could go shopping. . . Hmm the choices.