Break?

Naruto's POV

I was in the dressing getting ready for training as I was playing with my phone, I was on kim's instagram page liking pics with her and her friends, I even saw some pis of the match we played a few days ago.

It was all good until bale came and snatched my phone of my hands.

"Yoink" he said as he rushed off with my phone as I tried chasing him but some of the guys held me back.

"Oh..a girlfriend" he said flipping the screen"my, my you work fast mate" as he handed me back my phone, as the others in the room started laughing.

"Oi let me see her profile" my croatian teammate, modric said as he whiped out his phone, it didnt take long for him to find her account, shit.

"Oh I see what you say, she's a keeper" he said as they all continued to tease me. Thankfully it didnt last long as coach came to start practice.

I was training with the reserve team now, since I don't have the experience of the first team members, I was a long way from the first team since the attack in the team was world class, hell there's Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale forming an attacking three'o and the bench was no joke to, that doesnt mean I'll give up though, I'm gonna fight for my spot.Training went on smoothly as I went on to the locker room to shower.

TIME SKIP- 3 WEEKS

3 weeks have passed and I still havent played any senior matches, just under 23 one's, I was getting a bit worried but good things come to those who wait right, I sigh as I decided to call my parents earlier today, it went well, mostly my mom crying on how she missed me, thank god the guys weren't there, every one misses me back home, I'm was touched but i couldn't get home sick now, Talking to my dad he gave me some advice on how I have to be patient starting my career in a big club like Real, They also dropped some news on me, my cousin Karin is heading to spain soon and they asked if she could stay with me which I accepted, I was excited to have family around, she would arrive in a weeks time.

I was watching TV at home as it was time for the champions league draw, it was pretty exciting as I watched us get drawn in group A, we hadn't received and other clubs in our group yet, as the draw continued I saw that we got drawn with Lyon, Porto and Manchester united!!. I grab my phone quicly an text sasuke. We were both excited at the prospect to play each other as we talked on for a few minutes,  I noticed it was getting late and I had a match tommorow so I ended the chat with him, only to plop on my bed as Kurama came to snuggle with me as I drifted to sleep.

Sorry the chapters short,
Still abit tired from writing my other book,
If you havent seen it please check it out ok,
Thanks.