Chapter 10

WELCOME AGAIN, I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER. ALSO READ TILL THE END. THERE SOMETHING IMPORTANT THERE

Naruto looked at the contract being offered to him, Lorenzo sitting by his side as they listened to the representative trying to convince him to take the deal. You might ask, what was going on? well that's simple. The blond was being offered a shoe deal, not just any shoe deal but from Nike. They had called a few days earlier about signing him, no doubt Naruto was excited about the news. Getting up early that morning, he and his agent went to meet with the Nike Rep in her office to discuss the contract terms.

 "So Mister Namikaze lets get down to business shall we, Nike is willing to pay you five million dollars for two years, with additional clauses of course. we do know that you club is sponsored by Adidas but were willing to get you under this deal seeing the massive potential the company see's in you." she says showing them the terms printed in the contract. Lorenzo looked through the contract before he frowned "Wait it says here that my client has to play in at least 50 percent of matches for the remainder of the season, if not 65 percent of the money offered will be decreased" he started "You have to understand, my clients position in the squad isn't that of a first team player. He's more of a future prospect for the team, realistically he would only see about 30 percent of games in the first team this season." He finished, no offense to Naruto but he knew that he was well on his way in terms of potential but there was no way he could get that amount of games with the talent ahead of him and he was sure that said blond knew that.

"We are well aware of that mister Lorenzo but if you take a look at some of the bonuses offered" she says showing them on the contract "we are willing to offer what you would say...a more attractive compensations if he can achieve them." She said. Both Naruto and Lorenzo looked further into the contract and they were amazed with what they saw and she definitely wasn't lying, seven and a half million dollars upon reaching said goals. 

"Nike are as you know are a multinational corporation and we didn't become that by just handing out million dollar contracts to just anyone, we set this to prove weather mister Namikaze can become the future star we hope he will be."she said.

Still not feeling comfortable with this deal, Lorenzo looked at his client who had remained quiet so far during the negotiations. "what do you think kid?"

All eyes fell on Naruto. His brows were a bit furrowed as he thought about the deal, this was a big deal for him and his career to be partnered up with Nike was huge deal, it was one large step to his dream, they could ultimately boost his profile on and off the pitch like some of his idols like Neymar and Ronaldo, it also helped that they were also signed to Nike. But at what cost though, could he really get that amount of game time? He couldn't be sure.

It would definitely be a challenge.

"well Miss?..." he asked trying to get her name "Ramona" she answered with a small smile. "Thank you....but i feel like i should think about it for a few days before committing to anything major" he said still not sure on what to do which  still evident on his face. The people in the room had different reactions. Ramona frowned not expecting an answer like this, players would usually accept an offer from Nike without a second thought. Lorenzo on the other hand had a light smile on his face, he was happy his client didn't rush into it without thinking about this deal.

"well this is unexpected...but i will honor your decision, we'll want to get your decision by the end of this week." she says. 

"Well i think were done here, i and my client will go over the full details and will contact you seven days from now." he says as both of them got up and left but not without shaking Ramona goodbye.