chapter 6 part 1

SORRY SORRY SORRY I AM SO SORRY. I APOLOGISE FOR LEAVING THIS STORY FOR A WHILE(MORE THAN A YEAR) I TRULY AM SORRY, I PROMISE TO DO MY BEST FROM NOW ON TO UPDATE,  SCOUTS HONOR. IVE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH EXAMS AND LIFE MAN AND THE PANDEMIC REALLY AFFECTED MY COUNTRY AND FINANCIALLY IT WAS TOUGH FOR US SO I COULDN'T REALLY WRITE DURING THE LOCK DOWN, SO WRITING HAD TO STAY IN ITS CORNER. BUT I'M BACK NOW SO ON TO THE STORY.

A new day was beginning as the sun slowly crept its way over the horizon, bringing its light and warmth back into the world. It had been a couple of exciting weeks for our blond teenager, acheiving his dream about becoming a Los blancos player, getting his first match under his belt and scoring a goal to add, he was on a high.

some would say getting up at an 5 in the morning to workout was ungodly but not Namikaze Naruto. as soon as his alarm blared to life he was up and ready, getting to his gym in his house, he connected his phone to his home stereo, flipping through the songs on his phone he saw what he wanted.

 PLAY "FEEL IT STILL" BY PORTUGAL THE MAN

His workout routine started with 50 push-ups, 20 sit-ups,30 squats and 30 knee to chest's followed by 45 minutes on a treadmill. After his work out he stopped the music and took aquick shower and freshened up. he was wearing an orange basketball shorts with a black sleevless styled basketball shirt. He looked at his phone to see that it was 8 in the morning, he was about to make breakfast for himself but was interrupted by his little his  fox companion.Kurama made his presence known by rubbing his snout on his owners leg.

"oh hey buddy did i wake you" looking closer he could see that his furry friend was not in agood mood, he had red veins in the foxes eyes, remembering that he connected his phone to the home stereo during his workout, his fox must not have gotten much sleep in.

"Gomen Kurama...IL use my ear pods next time" the apology didn't seem to work as his fox still had that angry snarl on his face. Thinking quickly he knew that there was only one thing that could appease his furry friend.Food. Reaching to one of his cupboards, he brought out a bag of treats and poured them into a bowl and offered it to his angry friend.Said fox seeing his glorious treats did a complete 180 by the size of his grin on his face rushed the bowl of treats.

"oi,oi,don't rush yourself....ah who am i kidding he's not listening" setting a bowl of water down for kurama so he wouldn't shock. He decided to get some break fast for himself which consisted of omelets and bacon sandwich and some orange juice.

plopping on to his couch he decided to watch some tv, tuning to skysports he saw that they where reviewing his match against valencia. watching himself on tv added to the fact that this wasnt a dream he was no is a proffessional football player. Focusing back to the tv, he realized they where talking about him.

"so Matt what do you think of Namikaze's performance, surely a sign of things to come" the female presenter said as she looked to her co-presenter "yes Amy he looked well at home already wont you say, as it was said before he was lively, everything you expect from the famed yellow flash" going back to amy "yes Matt, for those of you that dont know, our older viewers would know that Naruto is the son of retired forward Namikaze Minato, and he proved that out there with near similar skills of his fath-"Naruto switched of the tv as he was tired at being compared to his father, he wanted to be his own person not just Namikaze junior, dont get him wrong he adored his parents, and he was sure as hell going to make them see so.

"i don't blame them too much though, i'm literally a carbon copy of him" He said looking at his reflection on the blank screen of the tv.

Taking his mind off it, he decided to go through his phone,He noticed that he got a message from Bale on whatsapp telling him that he was added to the teams whatsapp group, there he saw a notification, turns out that practice was cancelled today because of some renovations to the training ground.