Chapter 13

I'm back, sorry bout the long wait. Just been super busy and have a bit of writer's block. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and please show your support by voting and leaving a comment... It excites me...

"Woah..." Karin said in amazement as Naruto showed her his hotel room through a video call. The team spared no expense for comfort for the players as his rooms was quite spacious and well decorated.

"Amazing right? And that's not even the best part, hold on." He said as he slides open the door that led to the balcony revealing the large pool below.

"Check this out." He said rotating the phone, allowing her to see the view.

"You are one lucky duck." She said, "Anyway have you spoken with Sasuke?" She said as she noticed the frown on his face.

"No, not since we got here last night. I tried calling him this morning but his line was busy." He said.

"That's odd, I thought he'd be the first one to call you. Have you tried calling again?"

"Yeah, still nothing. Maybe he's busy or forgot his phone... But that's highly unlikely." He said as he knew Sasuke was a person that took things seriously and was always well prepared.

"Well, he'll call you I'm sure, you two were always close. Anyway, guess who's recording her first official album today."

"Noooo..." He said, surprised at the news.

"Yup, your girl is getting her first album done." She smiled.

"Congrats! I'm so happy for you." He said, "How did this happen?"

"Well a few days ago, some guy contacted me after my last performance and said he works with a lot of artists, long story short I'm meeting him today at his studio." She smiled.

"Well, that's great." He said.

"Thanks, I just hope I don't fuck it up."

"You won't, I know you'll knock 'em dead." He smirked.

"Thanks, I gotta go rehearse... Oh, Kurama wants to say hi." She said angling the phone to show the cute fox kit who looked confused at the strange device placed on his face.

"Aww... Don't worry Kura-chan, daddy is gonna be home soon, just you wait," Naruto said with anime tears as he saw Kurama who just looked even more confused as he heard his owners voice but couldn't sense said owner.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked.

"Probably go around town. I still remember a few places and friends." He smiled as a certain person came to mind.

"Alright then, see you later..." She said hanging up the phone.

"Later." He sighed.

"Now to get outta here..." He said as he was already tired of being cooped up in his hotel room.

.

.

.

"Thanks for the ride," Naruto said exiting the car, as he paid farewell to the Uber driver.

Naruto arrived at a residential area. Nearly identical houses lined the streets as the blond walked down the pavement looking at the numbers of the houses carefully.

"41, 42,43... 44 Yes!" He knocked on the door waiting for a response, after a few seconds the door opened revealing a very familiar face.

"Naruto?!" A feminine voice called out as Naruto just smiled.