Stream. Part one.

"HELLO CHAT!! How are we doing boys" Nova yells in her British accent. Turning on her face camera smiling.

User3: SHE ACTS LIKE TOMMY I LOVE IT. Anyways I'm doing amazing!!

User1: Pretty good!

User4: please you're so pretty please tell me the secret.

"Alright I'm seeing a lot of goods and awesomes today chat we will be doing a chill stream q&a!!" Nova says taking a drink of her coke.

User1 donated 14£: what's your sexuality and pronouns?

"What's your sexuality as pronouns" the donation read off "I'm bisexual and my pronouns are she they!" Nova said focusing on chat.

~ a hour later nova finishes up streaming after answering some questions ~

@Nova_ghostly

Likes by Niki, Georgenotfound, and 23,345 others Had fun streaming today!! <3 love you all!!

Had fun streaming today!! <3 love you all!!

@Georgenotfound: yass get it girl :3
^@nova_ghostly: I'm a minor.

@niki: when your sister got all the good genes: :,(
^@nova_ghostly: shut up you're absolutely gorgeous!

@TubboLive: you are pretty.
^@nova_ghostly: awee thanks tubbo!
Liked by "tubboLive"

@Dreamwasnttaken : ahh so this is Nikis sister!!
^@nova_ghostly: NO WAY DREAM JUST COMMENTED ON MY INSTAGRAM POST OMFG!
^@Dreamwasntaken: I did.
^@nova_ghostly: NO FUCKING WAY! HOLT SHIT

"NIKI NIKI NIKI" you yell as you run to her room "what I'm about to start streaming?" Niki says as she gets in a discord call but your dumbass don't notice"I DON'T CARE DREAM JUST COMMENTED ON MY POST IM LOOSING MY ABSOLUTE SHIT" nova screams "woah that's awesome!! I really got to stream with Ranboo and Tommy and tubbo!"niki says "okay have fun! Love you bye" you say as you walk to your room.

Nikis point of view.

"Well she's excited about that" Ranboo laughs "I mean it is dream" Tommy says back. Niki muted her discord and starts her stream "Hello chat!! How are we" Niki says unmuting her discord to hear that Tommy and tubbo were fighting over something stupid once again. "COBBLESTONE IS A VERY GOOD BLOCK" Tommy yells basically killing me ears "no it's stupid it's so ugly!" Tubbo fights back "children children calm down" Niki says laughing "yes mum" they say at the say time.

Back to novas point of view

You hear Niki finish streaming she walks in your room "hey sweetie. What do you what to eat" Niki says like a mother.

Niki is really like a mum to you more then your guys actually mum.

"Uhm yea can I have sushi?" You ask her "yea I will order some" she says opening up her phone ordering some. "Thanks niki!" Nova yells "of course!" Niki walks out of the room

~30 minutes later food has arrived~

You and Niki and sitting in the kitchen eating in silence and Niki breaks it by saying "want to stream with me and a couple of friends tomorrow?" "Yea sure!" You say excited while stuffing your face with sushi

You've known Toby and Ranboo, technoblade, and purpled, minx for quite some time but never met anyone else. Really they were your only friends and your sister met a lot to you you told her everything.

Word count: 516

A/n sorry this chapter is shitty but I had fun writing it! Vote a comment me some ideas or I will steal your kneecaps and eat them. ;) 𓆉 turtle. Okay byeee!!
- Alexis