Pog - part ten

"WERE DOING KARAOKE!" Dream/clay yells I run over to the living room and grab Tommys hand and turn on Wilbur's song "your new boyfriend" you grab the guitar and sing with Tommy.  (Tommy bold underline you not bold underline together normal text)

Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be
When I was a kid on VoIP
I thought when I get older I'd marry her I told her
Now I'm 26 and I work in an office nine 'till fives not the best' I'll be honest
If I could change a single thing I'd make it me and not him.
We look at each other smile as he does the bum bum bum part.
YOU'RE IN HER BED AND IM IN HER TWITCH CHAT IVE GOT THE KEY AND HES JUST A DOORMAT

꧁꧂

I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram and see was Ranboo posted

@Ranboo

Liked by Tommyinnit, TubboLive, Niki, and 134,432 more Caption: they sung song by an idiot

Caption: they sung song by an idiot.

Nova_ghostly: calm down adult.
Liked by Tommyinnit, TubboLive

User56: so we're about to ignore Tommys hand or!?

Hater57: ew.
^user1: fuck off.
^nova_ghostly replying to user1: I'm adopting you. I'm now your mum. @user1
^user1 replying to nova_ghostly: okay mum.

"I have a child" I yell and Niki just looks at me concerned. "I adopted user1." I tell her she just laughs and I walk up to my room. And chill for a bit I hear a knock on my door "come in!" I yell the door opens revealing Tommy "hello!" He says coming to me and sitting beside me on my bed. He lays his head in my shoulder I'm on my laptop watching some YouTube I turn on shlatt cause I know he loves it. He looks at me and smiles and we watch it. "You know how u told you I like someone?" He ask I start to get nervous "yea what about it?" I question "well I wanted to tell you more about her just to you know get it off my chest I guess?" He says confused "of course tell me about her!" I say hiding my emotions.

"Well she has brown eyes really pretty brown hair she's pretty but I don't know how to tell her I like her cause I figured out that I like her" he explains "oh. Okay well just tell her just maybe ask her out in a date then say while your there 'hey I like you I really don't know how to say I do but I guess this is how.' That should work!" I help him out "okay thanks" Tommy responded and going back to laying on my shoulder "anytime Toms" I remind him. I turn on Netflix and watch stranger things.

Niki walked in on my and Tommy watching stranger things I paused it and looked over to Tommy and then at niki Tommy looked at me then at niki.

"Hello lovebirds!" Niki teases "shut up" I defend as Tommy holds me tighter "hello niki can you leave me alone I am tired" Tommy said cuddling up closer to me. I blush I felt my face heat up and Niki just looked at me and winked. I mouth "fuck you" and cuddle up with Tommy.

 I mouth "fuck you" and cuddle up with Tommy

^^^^thats what y'all looked like.

I fall asleep cuddling up with Tommy. I really like this kid. Like a lot. Why? Why do I have to like him?

Word count: 577

A/n: I FUCKING LOVE THIS CHAPTER HOLY HONK anyways love you sorry for the late update schools been hard and I figured out my biological dads getting married and shuts hard so love y'all BYEE!

-Alexis