Suprise- part four

Time skip a few months I've known Tommy for quite some time and started getting closer to wilbur tubbo and Tommy. There's one thing I've known about Tommy like the day I met him his idol is Vickstar. A little platform like me couldn't get a hold of Vikkstar but who can...Dream.  I ask Dream to see if he can get a hold of him and he did and I'm taking Vickstar to the discord with me and Tommy and surprising Tommy!! :)

I get ready to start streaming im setting up and get on a quick call with vickstar. "Hello Vickstar I'm about to start stream so uhm yea." I say to Vickstar getting nervous "alright! I will mute" Vickstar mutes while I start the stream "HELLO CHAT! HOW ARE WE!!??" I yell into the microphone and chat fills up with "good" and "pogs" and the apple gif thingy. "We have a special guest today I welcome in....." I say as Vickstar unmutes "VICKSTAR" I yell "hello novas chat!!" Vickstar says as I explain what's about to happen to chat. "Okay I'm going to invite Tommy now" I say inviting him to discord call and he picks up fast "hey toms!" I say greeting him "hello big N and VICKSTAR" Tommy yells "hello" Vickstar says to Tommy making tommy cover his face with his hands and crying of happy tears. "NOO TOMS IT WASNT SUPPOSE TO MAKE YOU CRY NOOO" I yell feeling bad and Vickstar laughs at me "holy shit Nova how?" Tommy ask wiping his tears away "aweee well I have a friend of mine that got a connection with Vickstar and I surprised you with him" you say in awe wanting to give him a hug "yup! Anyways anyone down for Minecraft?" Vickstar ask. "Hold on I have to tell my mum......MUM" Tommy says as he runs out of his room dragging out the u. Making you and Vickstar laugh.

Highlights of the stream~
__________________
*tommy and Vickstar were practicing PvP*

"WHAT THE FUC-" Tommys mic cuts out

you wheeze making everyone laugh and Tommys mic gets fixed.

"YOU WHEEZED LIKE DREAM AND HIS TEA KETTLE" Tommy points out laughing

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BLONDIE" I yell
___________________________
"Hey Tommy" Vickstar walks up to Tommy

"What?" Tommy ask

"Look at my sword" Vickstar says killing him with it.

Tommyinnit was killed with "stick"

"WHAT THE FUCK" Tommy and I burst out laughing
__________________

"ALRIGHT THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING TODAYS STR" I get cut off by Tommy screaming

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yell

"Sorry" Tommy says innocently

"Awe, anyways.....CHAT IM NOT A SIMP goodbye ghost I'm leaving." I almost click the end stream button but Vickstar cuts that off

"SIMP" Vickstar yells "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yell ending the stream.

(A/n: ghost is what you call your fandom)
_____________________________
End of stream highlights~

You walk into the living room to niki sitting watching "American idol". "Why are you watching a show with the word American in it?" I ask niki "cause it's a good show" niki says "NO it's not it's American" you point out "whatever grab me and you a monster and some snacks." Niki says I go over grab two monsters and some snacks and she turns on stranger things "have you seen Noah now? He's so cute" I ask niki "yes but I guess he's kinda cute but eh" niki says and I gasp offended "what he's the second cutest person on the planet." I say and get up walking to my room after she turns off the tv and I go change.

~time skip~

"Hey remember when you said Noah is the second cutest person uhm who's the first? It's just been on my mind" niki laughs "oh" I blush "you're red who is it? Is it...Tommy? Or Toby" niki ask "uhm it maybe Tommy..." you say pausing "my sister has a crush?" Niki said poking my arm "no he's just cute" i hide your blush "HA you like Tommy!" Niki yells. "Whatever I might but he don't like me period" I say "oh he does" niki winks then leaves "what?"

Word count: 691

A/n: CLIFFHANGER HSUDJDUEEBH vote pls and comment ideas I'm stupid and I don't know what I'm doing anyways love you bye!! - Alexis